Reviews for Hannah-Marie What!
FunahoMisaki chapter 8 . 1/17
Hey...Don't mean to be rude or anything but...when are you going to update this story?
Sebastian Shuu chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
Where you at though with dat update Fam?!
blackwitch333 chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
Oooh please update soon! I'm dying to see some more Hannah and Orson time! That and to see those little jizzstains get a visit by the royals of the night lol
mrkillwolf666 chapter 8 . 9/22/2016
Raelyn Pickett chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I hate Greg! Hannah shouldn't live like this
11Katie22 chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
I really like the story
katmar1994 chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
I love this story, I feel bad for Hannah but I know things will get better! Please update soon!
FullmetalSylveon chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
I really love this story and I would love to see it finished so I'm just wondering if you're going to continue. You're a great writer by the way.
Jeff's Icy Dragon of Minecraft chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
Yay Skully and Harry!
The Masked Romantic chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Awesome story so far. Are you going to continue this fic? I really hope so, I truly am in love with this story. I'm thrilled that those two are getting what they deserve.
DuncanWarlord chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Reap what you sow... Mother fuckers... See you in hell...
DarkRose2138 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
does anyone know why FunahoMisaki deleted her story "Reading Hannah-Marie What!"? I really liked it and was hopping to find it but now I can't. :(
Purest of the Hearts chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
During the ending scene, I literally didn't recognize Harry at first. I kid you not. I thought he was Bug-a-boo XD They are gonna be in some knee-deep shit when they meet Bug-a-boo and the Vampires.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Welcome you Hell, you sad pieces of shit. This is gonna be the worst week of your life!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
That's yo ass mistah post man. You best learn how to get the hell outta dodge cause you 'bout ta die today!