Reviews for Hannah-Marie What!
The Masked Romantic chapter 8 . 11/15
Awesome story so far. Are you going to continue this fic? I really hope so, I truly am in love with this story. I'm thrilled that those two are getting what they deserve.
DuncanWarlord chapter 8 . 10/13
Reap what you sow... Mother fuckers... See you in hell...
DarkRose2138 chapter 1 . 10/7
does anyone know why FunahoMisaki deleted her story "Reading Hannah-Marie What!"? I really liked it and was hopping to find it but now I can't. :(
Purest of the Hearts chapter 8 . 10/5
During the ending scene, I literally didn't recognize Harry at first. I kid you not. I thought he was Bug-a-boo XD They are gonna be in some knee-deep shit when they meet Bug-a-boo and the Vampires.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 5 . 10/4
Welcome you Hell, you sad pieces of shit. This is gonna be the worst week of your life!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 4 . 10/4
That's yo ass mistah post man. You best learn how to get the hell outta dodge cause you 'bout ta die today!
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 2 . 9/24
Make more plz
Tara.K.Walker chapter 3 . 9/13
I thought it was well worth the wait! Even if I didn't have to wait...if I did it would still be worth it (I hope that makes sense...although it probably doesn't...). And I thought the poem was absolutely lovely! It was beautiful. And I really can't wait to read more. I saw SOME mistakes, but as long as the writing is good (which this really is) and it's not like every other word then I'm ok with it. People who su otherwise are just really nit picky. You are doing great! Love this and I can't wait to read more! _
Tara.K.Walker chapter 1 . 9/13
This is so awesome! I saw the Scary Godmother movie when I was 3 and never forgot it! I'm super happy to see others still remember it as well. I can't WAIT to read more! _ this is so cool!
MavisDracula118 chapter 8 . 7/31
Update please update. I love this story!
kitsunerocker chapter 8 . 6/15
I can't wait to see what max and ruby do to them. Will Hannah turn out to be related to one of them.
Cub that is the word that made me laughing suddenly that my family jump at least 10 feet in the air because we were all sitting in silence until I suddenly I burst out laughing
heather chapter 8 . 4/15
please continue
redsnivy chapter 8 . 4/3
i found the fire a good idea. you did good with this story...i love it.
Peacelovefairy chapter 1 . 3/5