Reviews for Hannah-Marie What!
foxoldshield chapter 8 . 9/22
Raelyn Pickett chapter 1 . 9/11
I hate Greg! Hannah shouldn't live like this
11Katie22 chapter 2 . 6/16
I really like the story
katmar1994 chapter 8 . 1/11
I love this story, I feel bad for Hannah but I know things will get better! Please update soon!
FullmetalSylveon chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
I really love this story and I would love to see it finished so I'm just wondering if you're going to continue. You're a great writer by the way.
Jeff's Icy Dragon of Minecraft chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
Yay Skully and Harry!
The Masked Romantic chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Awesome story so far. Are you going to continue this fic? I really hope so, I truly am in love with this story. I'm thrilled that those two are getting what they deserve.
DuncanWarlord chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Reap what you sow... Mother fuckers... See you in hell...
DarkRose2138 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
does anyone know why FunahoMisaki deleted her story "Reading Hannah-Marie What!"? I really liked it and was hopping to find it but now I can't. :(
Purest of the Hearts chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
During the ending scene, I literally didn't recognize Harry at first. I kid you not. I thought he was Bug-a-boo XD They are gonna be in some knee-deep shit when they meet Bug-a-boo and the Vampires.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Welcome you Hell, you sad pieces of shit. This is gonna be the worst week of your life!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
That's yo ass mistah post man. You best learn how to get the hell outta dodge cause you 'bout ta die today!
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
Make more plz
Tara.K.Walker chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
I thought it was well worth the wait! Even if I didn't have to wait...if I did it would still be worth it (I hope that makes sense...although it probably doesn't...). And I thought the poem was absolutely lovely! It was beautiful. And I really can't wait to read more. I saw SOME mistakes, but as long as the writing is good (which this really is) and it's not like every other word then I'm ok with it. People who su otherwise are just really nit picky. You are doing great! Love this and I can't wait to read more! _
Tara.K.Walker chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This is so awesome! I saw the Scary Godmother movie when I was 3 and never forgot it! I'm super happy to see others still remember it as well. I can't WAIT to read more! _ this is so cool!