Reviews for Origami Soul
jeliared3 chapter 5 . 2/3
Are you going to keep writing? Please do because this is really good and I want to read more!
Willonilla chapter 5 . 1/24
It would be so so awesome if you continued this story. I can't hold all my feels for Neal, and poor Peter has no clue about any of it! Those kidnappers were clever to manipulate Peter's voice. So what's their angle? Are they working with Kramer? Why pin everything on Peter? Such an interesting story. I couldn't stop reading all day!
Good news that you have come through that with a positive result, congratulations. Despite not generally reading explicit stories I have read and skimmed (some parts) most of yours and look forward to you hopefully completing them, including this, and possibly writing more for your enjoyment as well as others.
Oxfords Not Brogues chapter 5 . 1/14
Not to rush or push you, but i was wondering if this story will get updated too? I loved it and it just kinda stopped abruptly
NinetailsYoda chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Please finish this. It so intense and amazing please continue.
CassandraSwan chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
HOLY COW! That was intense! O_O YOU MUST WRITE MORE OF THIS!
Andrea chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Will you continue soon? Please! Can't wait to read more.
Xmyheart.hope2die chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Okayy...Will you be returning to this story? Because I really, really like it and would be VERY interested to see where it goes from here. So, yeah, please consider coming back to it at some point. Thanks!
Fanofallthingsdarkandmagical chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Please write more !
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Oh my God, I was waiting so long for the instalment of Origami Soul. I was really happy to find it here. Please, continue soon. Can't wait to read more. It is such a great story. Complex, exciting, with many unexpected turns, and I'm curious to know how Neal and Peter get out of this gruesome, cruel plotting. Poor boys! :-O
Many greetings from Germany
Andrea
peppe1951 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
What is Banks up to.? Why is he telling Neal lies about Peter? Peter didn't do these things to Neal; he didn't break his spirit like Billings. Neal has to remember the truth about his friend and not give in to the lies he has been told.
peppe1951 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Billings needs to be disciplined in like manner that he has done to Neal...and Kramer too for allowing it. they have broken Neal's spirit...Peter needs to get him back and keep him away from Kramer and his team, except for the one agent that has been kind to him
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
The other side of the story, where Peter doesn't get a chance to warn Neal...now Neal is in the clutches of Kramer...great start.
caseylf123 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Oh my goodness. this story is so heartbreaking. In the last chapter when Neal said it was more than three...", I just about lost it. You certainly have taken angst to an all time new level. Hopefully it won't be long until the next chapter. You actually have me thinking like this is really happening to someone I care about. Nice job!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2013