Reviews for Surprise Confession
Ladycaitwolf chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
You are a very good writer. This was a terrific story.
Ms. Anonymous chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Cool. I was expecting you to do Micheal, or even Inge, next, but reading the pov's and then the epilogue kinda rounded it out. I know that doesn't make sense, but I hope you can figure out what I mean. Great job.
Riabhach chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Very good epilogue - really tied the story together.
kaidiii chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Excellent! Look like big happy families are growing! They all deserve happiness. Beautiful bouquet of roses for Caitilin! Well done! Nice story!:) :) :)
OldSFfan chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
So good to see Inge again, since she was such an interesting character. And it's so lovely that Inge has found happiness!
Ms. Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Sorry I didn't review earlier, but I did finish reading this chapter. Very good as always. Can't wait for the next one.
OldSFfan chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Oh, I love Dom's earthy common sense.
Riabhach chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Another good chapter! ) Dom's always stuck in the middle!
Ms. Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Aww, sweet story, I always enjoy your pov on String. I still cringed when Cait said that though.
kaidiii chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Sorry for late review. Wonderful. Very well written! Happy future for String and Caitlin. :):):)
Riabhach chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Loved getting String's POV. Very nicely done.
Bamboozlepig chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Excellent story, I liked how you wove both POV's together! Glad Cait finally spoke up the way she did.
OldSFfan chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Your best-written story yet!
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
For such a sweet, quiet, and well-mannered Texas gal, your Cait can be surprisingly loud. I, too, embarrass easily, but at least your Hawke knows what he wants and goes after it, finally. (Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" playing in the background...)
Ms. Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh wow, I actually cringed when Cait said that - I embarrass very easily. Glad she held out and got her man though. String sounded so sweet. As always, great story and can't wait for more.