Reviews for Tales of Vesperia 2: The Blastia Age Restored
Great story, although based on the last update I'm guessing it is no longer going to be continued... I must admit that Tai initially irritated me greatly with his heartfelt interactions only being with Raven and Estellise, but as shown but certain lines and his djinn of sorts, he has a past to justify it, I just hoped it would advance in its development soon. Very much enjoyed how you brought Zagi back, he brings out the best in Yuri. I've read Demerio's work so far, and the scene with the Wandering Saint seemed really accurate. If I were to guess, I'm assuming the green haired mechanic was your planned wife of Raven to be?
acekanigirl chapter 31 . 3/7/2013
Wow, great to catch up on a good ToV fic! This is surprisingly the first sequel fic I've read for Vesperia, but you've set some pretty high expectations. Hope you're able to find the time to update more frequently, I'll be waiting to see more!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/30/2013
Eww... Gary Stu alert...
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 31 . 1/29/2013
Awww, Flynn comforting Repede was friggin cute x3
And Rita still thinks he's dangerous...well she may be right, but man she really doen't trust nor like him huh? Although if even Duke says he's suspicious, there's gotta be something; and now Yuri's on his guard too. This'll become one hell of a messy affair I say.
Good chapter, how many do you plan on doing anyway? :)
Nekura-Chan.XVI-Tales chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
nicely done as always MrAwesomeMattyDA.
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 30 . 1/12/2013
They finally get to talk! Good job Yuri :)
But I do feel bad for Flynn, tthe poor still hasn't gotten over his, Yuri's gonna have to console his bf v.v
Good to know you're back ;)
Nekura-Chan.XVI-Tales chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
OMG! i love that fanfic! its awesome that you joined with DeMerio!
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 29 . 12/18/2012
New monsters coming up it seems! Sounds interesting, that half-beast.
Aaaand Zagi's back in crazy business, oh shit...well, we'll see what kind of mess he and his co partners are gonna get the group into this time.
So Clay has joined the party now, that's one more interesting member to know about I guess (how many do they exepct reaching anyway? xD)
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 27 . 12/5/2012
Forever loving Patty omg xD
Poor knights, geez Yuri really doesn't know how to hold back. Raven acts a lot fatherlike, that's rather cute :3
Btw, will you ever reintroduce that woman bandit? The one who attacked the group first? Just wondering. Good job with this one too :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
okay and you put a secret mission ha ha ha ha ha
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 26 . 11/29/2012
Pretty powerful, our little teeny, the tweedles are gonna suffer...
Oh gosh Flynn as match master, the picture is just much too funny, sorry xD
Greaty chap as usual :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Lumpeyeone chapter 25 . 11/26/2012
I feel sorry for those two, losing all the time and what not.

Also, I did your poll thing but it said I could choose up to seven I did. Please don't be mad.
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 25 . 11/25/2012
I honestly /really/ enjoyed this chapter. It made me smile all along, I don't even know why.
So the Schwann Brigade wants a duel huh? That looks pretty promising xD Even though I do wonder how Yuri and Tai are gonna cope with each other as fighting partners, I think they'll do alright, for their relationship as soften a real lot since the begining. Well done there ;)
I also wonder who exactly that woman on Flynn's poster might be...many new caracters are being introduced lately o.ò
Loving how much Flynn gets along with the group by now btw, it's really heart warming to see him loosen up and smile with them more often :)
Rhino600 chapter 25 . 11/24/2012
Well, the knights are doomed.