Reviews for Tales of Vesperia 2: The Blastia Age Restored
SaRan1999 chapter 32 . 2/13
Aaahhh, please please continue writing
sarah chapter 32 . 8/11/2016
Hey, I see that you haven't updated in 3years or so. I hope life is going well, but it would be spectacular if you could update again. :) Anyway, thanks for your hard work! You have alot of promise.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/11/2016
Hey, i see that you havent updated in 3 years or so. Hope life is going well, but it would be spectacular if you could update again :) anyway, thanks for your hard work!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/7/2015
Great story, although based on the last update I'm guessing it is no longer going to be continued... I must admit that Tai initially irritated me greatly with his heartfelt interactions only being with Raven and Estellise, but as shown but certain lines and his djinn of sorts, he has a past to justify it, I just hoped it would advance in its development soon. Very much enjoyed how you brought Zagi back, he brings out the best in Yuri. I've read Demerio's work so far, and the scene with the Wandering Saint seemed really accurate. If I were to guess, I'm assuming the green haired mechanic was your planned wife of Raven to be?
mabel-but-slytherin chapter 31 . 3/7/2013
Wow, great to catch up on a good ToV fic! This is surprisingly the first sequel fic I've read for Vesperia, but you've set some pretty high expectations. Hope you're able to find the time to update more frequently, I'll be waiting to see more!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/30/2013
Eww... Gary Stu alert...
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 31 . 1/29/2013
Awww, Flynn comforting Repede was friggin cute x3
And Rita still thinks he's dangerous...well she may be right, but man she really doen't trust nor like him huh? Although if even Duke says he's suspicious, there's gotta be something; and now Yuri's on his guard too. This'll become one hell of a messy affair I say.
Good chapter, how many do you plan on doing anyway? :)
Nekura-Chan.XVI-Tales chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
nicely done as always MrAwesomeMattyDA.
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 30 . 1/12/2013
They finally get to talk! Good job Yuri :)
But I do feel bad for Flynn, tthe poor still hasn't gotten over his losses...my, Yuri's gonna have to console his bf v.v
Good to know you're back ;)
Nekura-Chan.XVI-Tales chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
OMG! i love that fanfic! its awesome that you joined with DeMerio!
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 29 . 12/18/2012
New monsters coming up it seems! Sounds interesting, that half-beast.
Aaaand Zagi's back in crazy business, oh shit...well, we'll see what kind of mess he and his co partners are gonna get the group into this time.
So Clay has joined the party now, that's one more interesting member to know about I guess (how many do they exepct reaching anyway? xD)
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 27 . 12/5/2012
Forever loving Patty omg xD
Poor knights, geez Yuri really doesn't know how to hold back. Raven acts a lot fatherlike, that's rather cute :3
Btw, will you ever reintroduce that woman bandit? The one who attacked the group first? Just wondering. Good job with this one too :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
okay and you put a secret mission ha ha ha ha ha
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 26 . 11/29/2012
Pretty powerful, our little teeny, the tweedles are gonna suffer...
Oh gosh Flynn as match master, the picture is just much too funny, sorry xD
Greaty chap as usual :)