Reviews for Tales of Vesperia 2: The Blastia Age Restored
acekanigirl chapter 31 . 3/7/2013
Wow, great to catch up on a good ToV fic! This is surprisingly the first sequel fic I've read for Vesperia, but you've set some pretty high expectations. Hope you're able to find the time to update more frequently, I'll be waiting to see more!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/30/2013
Eww... Gary Stu alert...
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 31 . 1/29/2013
Awww, Flynn comforting Repede was friggin cute x3
And Rita still thinks he's dangerous...well she may be right, but man she really doen't trust nor like him huh? Although if even Duke says he's suspicious, there's gotta be something; and now Yuri's on his guard too. This'll become one hell of a messy affair I say.
Good chapter, how many do you plan on doing anyway? :)
Nekura-Chan.XVI-Tales chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
nicely done as always MrAwesomeMattyDA.
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 30 . 1/12/2013
They finally get to talk! Good job Yuri :)
But I do feel bad for Flynn, tthe poor still hasn't gotten over his losses...my, Yuri's gonna have to console his bf v.v
Good to know you're back ;)
Nekura-Chan.XVI-Tales chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
OMG! i love that fanfic! its awesome that you joined with DeMerio!
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 29 . 12/18/2012
New monsters coming up it seems! Sounds interesting, that half-beast.
Aaaand Zagi's back in crazy business, oh shit...well, we'll see what kind of mess he and his co partners are gonna get the group into this time.
So Clay has joined the party now, that's one more interesting member to know about I guess (how many do they exepct reaching anyway? xD)
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 27 . 12/5/2012
Forever loving Patty omg xD
Poor knights, geez Yuri really doesn't know how to hold back. Raven acts a lot fatherlike, that's rather cute :3
Btw, will you ever reintroduce that woman bandit? The one who attacked the group first? Just wondering. Good job with this one too :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
okay and you put a secret mission ha ha ha ha ha
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 26 . 11/29/2012
Pretty powerful, our little teeny, the tweedles are gonna suffer...
Oh gosh Flynn as match master, the picture is just much too funny, sorry xD
Greaty chap as usual :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Lumpeyeone chapter 25 . 11/26/2012
I feel sorry for those two, losing all the time and what not.

Also, I did your poll thing but it said I could choose up to seven choices...so I did. Please don't be mad.
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 25 . 11/25/2012
I honestly /really/ enjoyed this chapter. It made me smile all along, I don't even know why.
So the Schwann Brigade wants a duel huh? That looks pretty promising xD Even though I do wonder how Yuri and Tai are gonna cope with each other as fighting partners, I think they'll do alright, for their relationship as soften a real lot since the begining. Well done there ;)
I also wonder who exactly that woman on Flynn's poster might be...many new caracters are being introduced lately o.ò
Loving how much Flynn gets along with the group by now btw, it's really heart warming to see him loosen up and smile with them more often :)
Rhino600 chapter 25 . 11/24/2012
Well, the knights are doomed.
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 24 . 11/21/2012
That was some lovely chapter! Really liked Rita's missed spell and Flynn's outburts x') Poor Akio, always being hit on...which reminds me, where's Karol? Haven't seen him around.
Patty's pretty well in-caracter and as funny as ever, no worries. I'm curious how Akio and Yuri's talk will turn out...
As for your questions: 1_Clay. I think we know enough of Duke, it'd be more interesting to come back to a still mysterious caracter the game didn't developp.
2_ No! It'd take so much of his own charm! ;3