Reviews for Speechless
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
Just a note: From what I remember, Chell's eyes are actually icy blue.
Jaxiimo chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Wait, in the end of the game Chell didn't get to keep the portal gun...
Mike chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
I totally looked at the first published date and wilted, then I saw the update and perked up... And remembered it's 2015 and it's been a year so again I just got sad. I wish it would update again, I love the idea of this crossover!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
Oh please, please, please update! It looks good so far! I want to know how it's gunna progress
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
Ho-ly cow. This is awesome! 1) cant wate for cas. 2) Cliff hangers everywhere!

sorry about bad spelling it's 10:30
Skimaskmaster chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Likey likey
raw666 chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Okay what season is this story taking place if it is a season instead of a bit in the future with no current trouble then the ocasional demon or monster trying to get high on power. I am under the assumption the season end with them either retiring, one is killed, or continue hunting but none of the more dangerous threats. If its a season 3 or 4, I can imagine Sam and Dean would be estactic as he has a weapon that can kill Lith by sending her into space without using demon blood. Same with the Knight of Hell, though how late it is was made, I assumed no to that bitch.
I am curious as I can imagine the call for other hunters to warn them about the place and get some trusted or even untrusted allies to help them deal with galdos if they even bother since it maybe too dangerous to battle, especially at the prospect of bringing Chell back to the facility.
Especially Dean, as he has shown multiple times to deeply care about people, making it his primarly reason to live. That is the reason why he can't stop huntting even if he wanted too for he has a deep seeded hero complex. And the though of bringing a girl in a woman's body that have been torture for who knows how long would not do well for either of the brothers. (I am also under the assumption Chell is meantally a girl since she was captured as a teenage girl during the bring your daughter to work and assumed her body's age was acelerated to her current age while a sleep for better testing).
TheScorpion0081 chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
I repeat. DO NOT PLAY WITH STRANGE EQUIPMENT!

I like how the story is turning out so far. Having Chell tell her story means that she trusts them. Also, Sam and Dean playing with the portal gun was pretty funny. Good to see that you haven't forgot the show's wit. That said, please note that there are a couple glaring spelling errors. Two really stood out at me as I was reading. Give the chapter a quick reread, and you will see them.

Anyway, awesome chapter. I'll be waiting on the next. Until then.

-Scorpion
Gabe Mason chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
I like how the story goes so far, I can't wait for the next chapter and I can't wait for the introduction of GLaDOS (at least in this story) and maybe of Castiel. Keep the good work!
TabKinesis chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Hello! I liked this chapter and I'm thrilled that it continued i didnt know if it would. I was wondering if you had heard of the companion cube theory?
Gabe Mason chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
I must admit that at first I wasn't so impressed with this fic, but now I'm! And I beg you to continue, please?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
this is nieces
TheScorpion0081 chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
You see children, this is why we don't play with strange equipment. XD

I was honestly not expecting that shout out when I saw this update in my in box. Thanks for that. All I did was give my honest opinions of your story. It shows great potential and I enjoy reading it. I really do appreciate the mention and I am happy to help.

As for this chapter, another fine one. It seems like you slow down the plot to give some decent character moments. I can definitely imagine the brothers acting the way that they do, especially Dean with the portal gun. The cameo with Cas also got a chuckle out of me as well. He probably could have picked a better time to have Chell question reality.

For the execution, your narrative is structured just fine but the pacing could be improved. There is nothing wrong with how it is going now, but keep in mind that there is a story you are telling. Try to integrate your plot elements with character moments like these more often so that your story doesn't completely grind to a halt just for character development. Also, there are a few times that though Chell, Sam and Dean are together and communicating, they are not really interacting. It's hard to explain, but it's like the difference between talking to a stranger and friend/family member. Yes, they just met, but they are going to be working together as a team. Chipping down the ice and finding common ground will be important moving forward. Find that balance between progression, development, and interaction and you should be fine. That's what I think.

Well, I digress. This is still a great chapter and what I think is the setup to a really good story. It's good to have you back and I look forward to the next chapter.

-Scorpion
gsppcrocks10 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAH, what a time to pick up a new story. Of course it had to be when there's a cliffhanger. I demand more. *throws a fit*

In all seriousness though, this is an awesome fanfic so far. Your prose is definitely above average, and all of them are very in character. I'm interested to see how you handle GLaDOS, if at all. And, although I'm not sure my opinion matters at this point in time, I'd love to see some Cas in the story, but I don't think he should be particularly prominent. Maybe coming in at the end or something. I feel like this is one of those that would be best executed with just the brothers. But, you know that's just me.

I really, really enjoyed this, and I hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Oohh
And the plot thickens Dean and Sammy finallyy got Chell to speak
But should Castiel pop in right then and there just to scare the crap out of her?Are they gunna make her go back to Aperture?What?!
I'm excited! :D
Go to the next chapter soon!pleeeaaasseeI'm at the edge right now! :o