Reviews for Top of the Tree
SincerelySin chapter 4 . 2/28
Hiruzen makes me sad but he has such heavy burdens on his shoulders.
Danzo? Will never fail to piss me off lol
SincerelySin chapter 3 . 2/28
Pretty sure you said form instead of from in the first chapter somewhere..or the second
And in this one there's a y instead of what I think was going to be my.
Just trying to help out. Lol. I read my fics about a hundred times and still find errors. It's so easy to miss when you're the one writing!

This was a great and funny chapter. Seriously, I was giggling along the whole time. Devil's spaaawn
SincerelySin chapter 2 . 2/28
Thank you for adding the time line clarification at the bottom. The naruto time line is so hard to follow because of all the dang plot holes and parts that don't add up!
SincerelySin chapter 1 . 2/28
eeeeEEEEEEEEE

I am so in love with this fic already. Chapter one..
And bam! I'm hooked.
leesayshey chapter 12 . 1/29
Hey, so it's been awhile since this story has been last updated (like 2 years) and I'm not even sure if you'll read this review, but I still wanted to write something in case you do. I hope you're fine wherever you are and will chose to continue this story whenever you feel ready to do so. But I know that updating a story can be harder than people might think; life, unfortunately, doesn't revolve around writing fan fics and people do have their own responsibilities.

Now, about the story: I found the idea really interesting; a self-insert story where the protagonist had already been involved with the military in their first life? I've never read a fanfic like that before and found it really fascinating! I like how you portrayed the shinobi world, because it really isn't as innocent, sparkly and full of sunshine as the manga/anime wants you to think. Though I do kinda wish that her involvement with the military would have influenced your character more (not necessarily ability wise; more personality wise. I mean, ten years of experience with the military has to be noticeably in some way. Probably?) I think you had really interesting ideas in your story that make it unique, and your writing style is nothing to sneeze at either. You also made me laugh at some points when I didn't expect to. Overall, this is a lovely story and I would have loved to read more of it I don't know if you'll ever continue this, but I will definitely be there to read it if you do!
I sincerely hope you're fine and only stopped writing because you're busy, not because of health related or similar matters
swordworks chapter 2 . 1/20
its weird that the MC gets so much attention from so many important characters...
Ambassador666 chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
Brilliant story and oh so human in the way you show Kozu's reluctance to the Shinobi life. I understand Hiruzen's perspective on why he's doing this to his daughter, but that man deserves a kick to the family jewels.
JimmyHall24 chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
I would have liked to see her and hiruzen.. In a argument and then she leaves. Like moves out into a apartment.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
I'd look him in the eyes as I passed and be, "And you. You disgust me, Father (in italics). Look at that filthy calculating glint in your eye; you said it yourself. We're just pawns in your game aren't we? Well I refuse to play your game. I decide my future. Not you, or any of your cronies or the council. Me."
Arenea Nara chapter 12 . 7/2/2016
Ojala actualices pronto :)
Keiolsha chapter 12 . 4/21/2016
l notice this story is on a hiatus, do you know when you will start updating again?
This is a great fanfic.
I just love Kozue!
Boppolop.hime chapter 12 . 2/16/2016
I hope to see another chapter soon! It's a great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
Wooooo. Keep it up. Keep writing
ObiLucius chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
It's an interesting story. Are you going to update?
XxGrimShadowxX chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
Hey, I know this is short but so far its a good story. Can't wait to read more of it keep up the good work!

XxGrimShadowxX