Reviews for Top of the Tree
Futago no Akuma Shimai chapter 12 . 7/31
I am in love with your OC she's a character that you can relate to. I hope that you find time to update this story this summer!

Mara-Chan
Storylover2036 chapter 12 . 7/15
COME ON you make me cry so hard and you couldn't even finish the chapter as to Asumas reaction I understand the cliff hanger because its hard to write things like that but come ON I llove this story and because of you I cannot stop thinking about Asumas death DX and how sad the whole thing is DX so all in all AMAZING but sad...really really sad
Storylover2036 chapter 8 . 7/15
I would have worded it differently inside of 'Really? I was under the impression that I had to keep up appearances,' I would have put something more like 'Really? I was under the impression' (Not to change much) 'that the higher ups wanted me in the war before I turned 3,' It would have been a big meaning in only a little more words. Don't you think? anyway this is a amazing story.
Aoirann chapter 2 . 7/8
Personally I would have sorted everything and give a look that said "No one would ever believe you."
Marz1 chapter 2 . 7/6
I like this evil baby!
alia00 chapter 12 . 6/5
it's a very good fiction
G chapter 12 . 6/3
*Sigh* It's good to hear you're going to continue this story cuz' there are a lot of stories that I wish would continue,but seem pre~tty hopeless. Anyways, hope you're not having that hard of a time with school (Everone can emails with that).
doron chapter 12 . 5/7
UPDATE ITS BEEN 3 AND A HALF MONTHS SINCE YOU UPDATED. NOWWW UPDATE!
Rose1414 chapter 12 . 4/21
Please update?
belladu57 chapter 12 . 4/19
Very good
a nun y moose chapter 12 . 4/7
Raced through the 12 chapters... Worst decision ever. It's that dreaded moment when i can no longer click on 'next.' Kozue is an intriguing character- wonder how she'll develop. Well, I suppose the real question is... will the lovable brat (I hope this doesn't rub off as too rude -") make it to 30 and beyond...
I'll be Anxiously awaiting the next piece of goodness
katsekala chapter 12 . 3/29
Poor Kozue. Great chapter! Many kisses!
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 12 . 3/23
Very impressed with this story! Can't wait for more!
Harlie Ishmael chapter 12 . 3/22
This is an awesome book, hope you keep on writing... The way this story explains Kozue's life as a Sarutobi and how her family handled things is just mind blowing, your a fantastic writer...
Vampirelover12100 chapter 12 . 3/16
Wow! Just wow! I have to say that many fanfic writters don't have me as impressed as you have with this story.

You managed to curl and depict a child's way of thinking and selfishness within a character such as Kozue so neatly despite being 30-something herself.

But also the fact that Hiruzen is such a complex character himself when it comes to all sorts of things, plus the war, I'm just so astounded that you managed to write it all down so quickly and elegantly withe the finest and simplest of details that shows great depth is all of your characters and their mannerisms that demonstrate that they're so much more than just characters but as people to Kozue.

A truely magnificent author knows how to show both the light and dark parts of their creations and I applaud you on that.

Thank you for the amazing story and I do hope that you're not going to give up on it.