Reviews for Top of the Tree
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 8 . 7/26
I'd look him in the eyes as I passed and be, "And you. You disgust me, Father (in italics). Look at that filthy calculating glint in your eye; you said it yourself. We're just pawns in your game aren't we? Well I refuse to play your game. I decide my future. Not you, or any of your cronies or the council. Me."
Arenea Nara chapter 12 . 7/2
Ojala actualices pronto :)
GAteZerO chapter 12 . 4/21
l notice this story is on a hiatus, do you know when you will start updating again?
This is a great fanfic.
I just love Kozue!
Blonde Neko-Chan chapter 12 . 2/16
I hope to see another chapter soon! It's a great story!
Wooooo. Keep it up. Keep writing
ObiLucius chapter 12 . 1/31
It's an interesting story. Are you going to update?
XxGrimShadowxX chapter 12 . 1/8
Hey, I know this is short but so far its a good story. Can't wait to read more of it keep up the good work!

XxGrimShadowxX
G chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
Please continue this story!
kalmaegi chapter 12 . 9/18/2015
Poor Asuma-chan.

And ouch, Kozue losing her team mates in one blow. One in retirement and another to death.

Kakashi must have known Kozue's reputation, probably why he felt inclined to ask. What a cute kid he is. Did his dad commit suicide at this point in time? I can't remember when it was.

Hiruzen is going to mess up both of his youngest children. Hiro seems to be the most stable. I'm guessing he really is Konohamaru's dad?
Supreme General Joker chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
Please. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS.
lizyeh2000 chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
heartbrekaing...utterly heartbreaking. Love it though, its really sweet.
looking forward to your next update-and yeah, tots know that feeling of to many classes lol.
amazing story, CL!
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Omg love this...I can sympathize with kozue for sure :/
Futago no Akuma Shimai chapter 12 . 7/31/2015
I am in love with your OC she's a character that you can relate to. I hope that you find time to update this story this summer!

Mara-Chan
Storylover2036 chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
COME ON you make me cry so hard and you couldn't even finish the chapter as to Asumas reaction I understand the cliff hanger because its hard to write things like that but come ON I llove this story and because of you I cannot stop thinking about Asumas death DX and how sad the whole thing is DX so all in all AMAZING but sad...really really sad