Reviews for Broca Baby
aislingeach chapter 19 . 4/18
Absolutely loving this story, but there's one little thing bugging me which you're probably already aware of given that you finished this story over 2 years ago.
Sams rank keeps switching between captain and major.
chaps 1-7, 12-14, 17-19 shes captain,
chap 8 shes called both captain and major
chaps 15 shes major again. (pretty sure that's all right)
Maybe I'm reading it wrong, or its just accidental typos. Not that it really matters or affects the story, but I just had to get it off my chest.
Looking forward to the rest of the story :)
Hazmatt chapter 40 . 6/8/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely incredible! Some of the parts were absolutely adorable, like Charlie telling Ser that falling down was not on the acceptable list for crying and Ser thinking that Sam had been eaten by a marshmallow! Dipity-do hair gel wasn't just from the '70's, which I only know because my brother used to use it in the '90's.

In the chapter Rite of Passage, General Hammond told Doctor Fraiser that he’d agreed to Neirti's demands, rather than Major O'Neill, in There but for the Grace of God, Jack was in the video instead of Feretti and there were several times that in the same chapter Sam was referred to as both Major and Captain. I only mention these things because you seem so concerned with accuracy and as I am too, these things would bug me (especially if no one mentioned them so I could fix them). If the same is not true of you, then I apologize for any offence that statement may have caused as it was entirely unintended.
Wynnara chapter 40 . 6/2/2014
Thank you for writing this story!I really loved reading it!
Wynnara chapter 38 . 6/2/2014
Bless you!I love that you did not kill Jacob off like the show did!I love the story !
Lee Swain chapter 40 . 8/7/2013
Great job! A wonderful read.
fanka77 chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
They're not old. Not in hearts.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
You are right about the facts on babies born early. I had two out of three boys that were born early. My oldest was born at 8 months and my youngest at 7 and alot of what you stated did happen to my boys. This writing has alot of good facts that really hits close to home. Great job.
fanka77 chapter 40 . 1/18/2013
Sweet!
Katetanic chapter 40 . 1/14/2013
LOL Nice.
Awwww. Was a fun ride. Thanks for sharing.
RhizOneill chapter 40 . 1/14/2013
Aww... so sweet. I have enjoy reading this so such :)
dpdp chapter 40 . 1/14/2013
Wonderful story. Enjoyed ever chapter and the changes in the story line. Thanks.
mmkbrook chapter 40 . 1/14/2013
Happy this endedwith Sam a 4 star and the kids with children of their own.
Monkeywand chapter 40 . 1/14/2013
Awww... I love it!
ScruffyLovin chapter 40 . 1/13/2013
Awww. And damn, this is over? That makes me sad. I've really enjoyed this story, though. :)
alwayssmilingsam chapter 40 . 1/13/2013
Ooooh short and oh so sweet - very sad this has come to an end - I have enjoyed every word. Thank youso much for sharing it.