Reviews for Broca Baby
Lee Swain chapter 40 . 8/7/2013
Great job! A wonderful read.
fanka77 chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
They're not old. Not in hearts.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
You are right about the facts on babies born early. I had two out of three boys that were born early. My oldest was born at 8 months and my youngest at 7 and alot of what you stated did happen to my boys. This writing has alot of good facts that really hits close to home. Great job.
fanka77 chapter 40 . 1/18/2013
Sweet!
Katetanic chapter 40 . 1/14/2013
LOL Nice.
Awwww. Was a fun ride. Thanks for sharing.
RhizOneill chapter 40 . 1/14/2013
Aww... so sweet. I have enjoy reading this so such :)
dpdp chapter 40 . 1/14/2013
Wonderful story. Enjoyed ever chapter and the changes in the story line. Thanks.
mmkbrook chapter 40 . 1/14/2013
Happy this endedwith Sam a 4 star and the kids with children of their own.
Monkeywand chapter 40 . 1/14/2013
Awww... I love it!
ScruffyLovin chapter 40 . 1/13/2013
Awww. And damn, this is over? That makes me sad. I've really enjoyed this story, though. :)
alwayssmilingsam chapter 40 . 1/13/2013
Ooooh short and oh so sweet - very sad this has come to an end - I have enjoyed every word. Thank youso much for sharing it.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 40 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter and ending keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I just found this story and finished reading chapter 39. Love the story. Going back to see what else you wrote. Keep up the good work!
immerrda chapter 39 . 1/10/2013
This is a great story! Read it all in the past week and love it. Can't wait to see how it ends up. I'm especially impressed with the part about Ser having a learning disability. My son was born three weeks early, had so many ear and sinus infections that I lost count. Finally when he was thirteen he was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome after half a dozen other diagnoses. You did a really good job with this. Thanks for making people aware of it!
dpdp chapter 39 . 1/10/2013