Reviews for A Thing For Me
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
*GASPING FOR AIIIIIRRRRRRRR* ungh that was great :) I just LOVE John Watson and Jim Moriarty interaction. Yum. And you're an excellent writer :)
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Asolutely fantastic!
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Ok I'm actually begging for another chapter or a sequel, seriously - I'm on my knees. PPLLEEEEEAASE! Please, pretty please - see there was actual begging.
I ADORE this fic, it's fantastically written and I love the way you write Jim and John interacting together, it's perfect.

PetrichorRaindrop chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
What a shame to realize this is a one-shot. You should surely make this a long story, it would be brilliant. and I'd definitely read it. Okay, good luck, see you. :)
Liz-Blizz chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
i dont even like this ship or really even read it. I read this and i kinda like it, like wow.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Nice.
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
LOVED IT! ADORABLE!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
this was good
Nachtnelke chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is so hot! I'm currently drooling on my keyboard and lamenting the fact that this is a oneshot... And to think that until two days ago I thought this pairing weird /"
cheshirecat101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I'm really kind of in love with this. So well written and such a fantastic pairing. Your dialogue is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
hot! hot! hot! jim and john forever!
Intelligensia chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh my GOD!

Simply brilliant. Utterly indescribably brilliant. Looking forward to next time...
(hint, hint)

Also pleading for the sequel to the other jayjay story your writing. That and this one has recruited me to the Jim&John4EVA club.

Drools.

Pretty please continue with this being Dom!John? He gets fucked up by the two geniuses outta bed more than enough, it's HOT when he takes charge.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
FAN!
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was great! I would love to see Sherlock's reaction to Moriarty being attracked to John though...
Jim loves John chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Can you please make more johniarty fics, its my OTP, and the ones you've written so far are amazing (still waiting for the sequel of Never Again!). Please write more for this ships. I will love you forever:) There so litlle johniarty fics, that when i find an author who writes about th ship, i hav to beg for more ;)