Reviews for Darkness
Strangled Creativity chapter 3 . 8/12
So... are you gonna continue this or not? I just really like this and I want to know
Please update
Xin chapter 3 . 4/10
KaitoxConan/shinichi siblings
NAW chapter 5 . 3/31
I really like this story
Please continue!
oh fuuuuccckkkkk no! kaito better not let ran anywhere near shinichi/conan!
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Is this like a troll Fic
Greatdetective4869 chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Please add another chapter ! I love this story I hope to see the ending of this chapter :-)
farawisa chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
i really, really hope that you haven't given up on this story. it's very interesting. hope that there will be more of this!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
I forgot to fav the story
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
In two weeks but a year has passed :\
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
DAHELL? Total child abuse, but whatever. I'm continuing XD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
you know the story is nic but there is not much talking to each other just explaining
Wulan-chan chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
It's likely 4 months, not 2 weeks...
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
I like this interesting perspective that you have on Kogoro. I like it. :) looking forward to Ai's chapter!
DarkAlchemistAssassin chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I LOVE Kogorou's POV! and all of the other ones from the prev. chaps. I do wonder if Conan will come back, or what will they say since Shinichi could not come back, or...what so ever, anyway let's get to the point! UPDATE MORE! I LOVE THIS! (I may be against of Ran being on the dark side, and I kinda have a crush on Conan, just Conan not Shinichi, but I do LOVE to see or read or know that Conan is in danger, even I have a dark side, you even also mentioned it on prev. chap.(chap. 2 I think) that every light has darkness) THANK YOU 4 THIS CHAPTER!