Reviews for Midorima's Not so good day
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
lol i love it
flowertea123 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
There are not enough stars in the sky for this!
Your characterizations was crazy spot on. I loved it.
EarlTrancy chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Well, it was a good story, and the smut was extremely well written, and I loved it, and Shin-chan was in character... Except, he was kind of too weak. I like him on the bottom but I doubt Takao could throttle him around so much before le sexy times. I mean Shin-chan's way taller and probably stronger. Good story , though!
Makkoska chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hehe, lovely. Liked Takao on top!
Himuro chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I really enjoyed this and I think you did an amazing job on keeping Midorima in character, so I don't know what you're worrying about. Heh I actually think I don't mind who's on top as long as they're together. Super cute with the lucky item being his best friend and of course Midorima trying to pretend Takao didn't say he likes him. Hope to see you write more on these two.
loveless23 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
OMG! thank you for making an UKE!Midorima fic... :)
AnnieCresta3356 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
LAME? YOU CALL THIS LAME? SAY THAT WHEN YOU WRITE SOMETHING THIS AWESOME? EVER READ MY TAKAMIDO STORIES?
Sorry haha got a bit worked up there but nope, can't smell lame on air. I can smell incredibly sexy and takao topping though. Thank you oh my god i love takao topping but nobody else thinks that with me ahha
Dnwgskvskqslsbkd chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh my god I can't
coherent sentences what
that was amazing and otp and perfect and tAKAO TOPPING? THANK YOU
Personally, I love Takao to keep his personality, and though he's shorter and is Midorima's bro and all that, he's actually a lot more masculine than Midorima is, and I love that.
I love how Takao was done I just i can't kdgskdjdlajkdal
Have you ever thought about writing another with Midorima topping? Except with Takao keeping the same personality he had in this fic? Because I think that would complete my life and I could die happy.
KkChibiChop chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
First Kuroko no Basuke story I've read. I liked it! I also liked the ending a lot, didn't think it lame at all. I thought it was funny & kind of ironic.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Next time we'll flip for it. Appropriate.
Bubbles1802 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
"Fucking hell. Touch my cock!"

I cracked.