Reviews for How Could You?
Candykaykay2001 chapter 1 . 2/16
That. Was. Beautiful! I could FEEL the emotion. Wonderful job! :-)
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
interesting story
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I love it. I love it. I love it. It basically Hiccup is has been putting hints as to what he has been feeling and this is literally him shoving it in Stoicks face and fully opening up to him and putting his heart on his sleve.
mycove chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Lovely ! And so emotional ! Loved it !
Katie chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wonderfully written story! I LOVE it :)
oxlxixvxixa chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love the way you put might-ally. It's mightily, just for a friendly pointer :)
A random surprise chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Sooo sweet
Malica15 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Such a sweet father/son story! I love it so much!
HiccupTeenLover101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nice story but the only thing I didn't like was how much you made Hiccup sob and cry. Same with all your other stories, Hicccup crying EVERY SINGLE STORY, he's not like that, he would tell Stoick how he feels.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh Man That Was A Cry-Fest. Poor Hiccup. That's So Sad. Good Thing Stoic Followed Him, Or He Might Have Never Figured Out Why Hiccup Was Upset.
Great Story.
Midnight' Dragon Conqueror chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Episode 8 "The Portrite of Hiccup as a buff Man" was one of my favorite stories and to see it like this instead of Hiccup and the gang going to find the treasure was really great.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is really interesting fic! I really liked it! :D Gosh, that episode is probably my favorite because it brings up the core issue of everything the movie was about, and I LOVE it! This was gorgeous, too, expanded upon feelings in the episode! *U* I really, really loved how you fleshed out the Stoick (that's how to spell his name, by the way) and Hiccup relationship! *U* SO heart-wrenching, yet beautiful!

My only criticism that I definitely recommend is spell-check. There are some misspellings in here. Oh, and a few missing/misplaced commas, though I'd look up the rules on those on the internet because the spell/grammar-checker isn't reliable (I can show you some good sites for that, if you want)! :D
alohomorraa chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS DIDN'T GET MORE THAN 10(now 11) REVIEWS! It was amazing! This was the talk I've been wanting to hear between Hiccup and Stoic since the movie! 5 stars!
greasergirl0003 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
That was one of the best Hiccup Stoic stories I have ever read. Very good job.
Scru chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That made me cry! Wonderful father and son story!