Reviews for You Can Check Out Any Time You Like
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Wow...I missed this somehow on the Ranch when you wrote it Jenna...it was wonderfully spooky and I couldn't help but hear the words of 'Hotel California" playing in my head as I was reading it...and it just added even more 'spookiness' to it...well done.
signefalls chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Lord that is even scarier the second time around! I feel like crossing myself and throwing holy water on Clarissa! She'd probably burst into flames! (Shudder). Well done with the atmophere, J!
mariel123 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That was spooky-licious, all right! I am glad that I read this in broad daylight...with the doors locked...and Cooper the Wonder Dog at my feet (even though the fierce 100 lb. black lab watchdog is afraid of thunder...the sissy!) Mmm, yes! This freaked me out in much the same way as seeing "Night of the Living Dead" (the original version, of course) at the ripe old age of 13 with my best friend! BTW, I loved how Jimmy screamed like a little girl...hehehe. ;) ML
Sunnybrook chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I wasn't around last year to enjoy this story. I am glad you posted here. This was all sorts of creepy good. It had me on edge and I was totally creeped out by the gal with the gaping wound in her back. Great writing, poor Jimmy and Cody...
Kyriel chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wonderful story.
Thank you for the Halloween treat!
StarRider1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012