Reviews for Hope in Darkness
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
There's so much to love about this fic. To start, I love the irregular storytelling, that it's not in order. You piece it together so well, revealing plot without dwelling on it and using it judiciously to ramp up the angst and sense of foreboding.

And then of course, sick Billy! You write him so well, the weakness and the delusional and
Michael's fear. I love it.

Thank you for writing it!
sockie1000yahoo.com chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
yeah for sick billy! :) I'm sure you made faye's day better with this because you sure did mine. :)

and the spanish flu.. *trembles* now that's a scary thought! what a great choice. lol, that sounds silly but you know what I mean. :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
"But here and now, he'd found his calling as a spy. As part of the ODS. And that mattered more than anything."

The whole story was a good read, but these final lines elevated it to great.
penless chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I know this was for Faye but I kinda feel like it was for me, too. Because sick!Billy is my favorite! And you do it so. Friggin. Well!

(The part where Billy asks Michael where Casey and Carson are? Yeah, that kind of made my heart stop a little bit...Just saying)

I love the formatting of this story, the flashbacks interspersed with the present was super effective and felt very smooth with each transition.

And concerned Michael was lovely, too. Casey had the perfect amount of deadpan snark, and Rick felt right as well. Beautiful job!

Just awesome, all around! I'm sorry to hear Faye was sick, but at least some great fic was produced as a result :)

...Um, if I told you I have a sore throat, does that mean you'd write some more sick Billy? *cough cough*