Reviews for Adventures In Avenger-Sitting
Mediocre Storyteller chapter 33 . 8/16
This story is very well-written with hilarious and lovable quips here and there. Apples to apples, Christmas Day; Loki's Charms? The best transition I've ever read! Honestly, Steve explaining God was his belief and not necessarily yours :. But eh, its best to be safe. I never liked physical romance but I have to say, you did a good job writing it. I can't wait for whatever Clint and Tony are planning! Keep it up!
Lenneth le-Fay chapter 19 . 8/14
Greencard Suggestions:
Insane
Hot
Magical
Graceful
Evil
Waverly ruined this could-be-fabulous fic. I stopped reading at chapter 4 because of her. I am disappointed
Acacia Jules chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
OC's are THE WORST. One of the things you will be MOST ashamed of in your later writing career, and be the stories you either erase off of the net, or be the reason you create a new account to disavow any of your childish work, from ruining your reputation for your later, superior works.
And if you ARE going to create an OC, NEVER put them in all your stories, and NEVER give them as big a part as the main characters! Nobody clicks on a fan fiction to read about an OC.
DarthBun135 chapter 30 . 3/3/2016
I hope you continue updating the story. I really enjoy reading it whenever I feel down. Please keep updating!
TARDIStime chapter 30 . 3/2/2016
WHAAAAAAT NO WAY
Jhessill chapter 29 . 2/22/2016
I found this by chance and am really loving it. Hope to see you pick it back up soon.

Blessed be.
Victoria chapter 29 . 1/15/2016
Pleace put more fluff abut Loki and Waverly please. Also please hurry up!
Random Person chapter 29 . 11/6/2015
Oh my gosh! Plot twist of the century!
Cassodembreankia chapter 29 . 11/6/2015
Awesome! Are they gonna get out? Are they all gonna be attacked? So many questions! I'm excited! And I don't even care that it's after Halloween! I love this story so much!

Cassodembreankia chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
Aaaahhhh! I love this! Bucky and Steve are finally getting their hugs!

DeleteAccount1233546735281346 chapter 29 . 10/25/2015
This just made my day! I love Halloween but I can't do horror...movies or real life, but reading it is fine. Guess I'm just wierd like that. I love where your going right now, but if you want an idea for a further on Halloween thing it might be cute if Waverly tries to get Loki to do a two person costume (think beauty and the beast, ketchup and mustard, ummmm... Superman and Lois Lane) but he doesn't do it so she gets Pietro (or Steve) to do it instead. I think it would be pretty cute and funny to see what Loki does.
Tiur288 chapter 25 . 10/5/2015
AMAZING! But please update, I need more of this awesomeness
Cassodembreankia chapter 27 . 8/20/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!I mean, I understand why you ended it there but YOU ENDED IT THERE?! Loved the chapter, by the way. Made me smile and laugh. Quick question, is Spider-Man ever going to make an appearance? The X-Men? Fantastic Four? If not, that's fine. I'm just curious. I can't wait for more and I'm excited to see what happens!

Guest chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
I think Claire would've been better for clint