Reviews for Adventures In Avenger-Sitting
DixieChicrules123 chapter 25 . 4/29
OHMY GOD! I love the ninja turtles!
Cassodembreankia chapter 25 . 4/12
This was hugely unexpected, but a pleasant surprise nonetheless. I never watched TMNT growing up by my cousins did and I heard about the live-action movie plus all the stuff on the internet so I did actually understand most of the jokes. I thought this was pretty funny and I laughed more than a few times. (BTW are chocolate chips on pizza good? It sounds awful...)

Maybe one of their next crazy mis-adventures could involve a DC hero. Like teenage Superman in Smallville (or just adult Superman I don't really care) or Batman or Arrow or Flash (and apart from Wonder Woman, my knowledge of prominent DC characters ends at about there). Or maybe that's too cliche (I myself am writing a Justice League vs Avengers story for my BFF at the moment). Maybe they could go to another city and do something really... weird. I'm still a teenager and I don't know what teenagers would do, so sorry for my lack of creativity. Maybe they could just play Rockband and Thor can accidentally break the drumsticks. Whatever.

Anyway, loved this chapter lots! Can't wait for more!
Cass
Periwinkle Skittles chapter 25 . 4/12
Omg yes! Perfect!
TARDIStime chapter 25 . 4/11
You just brought TMNT into an Avengers fanfic... This keeps getting better and better! Can we get some more Wave/Loki fluff please? Please update soon!
wolfattoo chapter 25 . 4/11
Oh Wow! the Turtles are in this story this is definitely good can't wait for more.
lemonofweirdness chapter 25 . 4/11
this is amazing!
first tiny avengers, then teen avengers, then a genderbend and then TMTN. wow. can this get better! :-DD awesome job!
OkieDokieLoki chapter 25 . 4/11
That is great! It is the teenage mutant ninja turtles! I can't even function right now... This is going to be so interesting. Nice job with putting them in, the transition felt natural and not forced or anything. Keep it up!
Tara1992 chapter 24 . 4/1
Haha this is amazing! Laugh my head off! Very nice keep on writing!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
Wait... I thought Steve was Catholic. Or is that just people's headcanon or something...? Still, he probably didn't go to a Catholic private school as a child. I doubt that his parents could afford it.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
Poor Fury, if he was not already bald would like all white hair ! I'm really laughing with its history, especially in times when Tony and Loki show up, these two naughty sos are my favorites.
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
Oh, wow... I'm dying from laughter! Keep going this is brilliant! xx
Austin and Ally Go 1 Direction chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
Dying from laughter now.
Haneko Takahashi chapter 19 . 10/12/2014
everyone is so mean to tony, he's only having fun :( i would be on his side _
Haneko Takahashi chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
and that is why, i love Loki.
The Bloodless chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
woooo brilliant! Cannot wait for the next chapter!