Reviews for Adventures In Avenger-Sitting
DarthBun135 chapter 30 . 3/3
I hope you continue updating the story. I really enjoy reading it whenever I feel down. Please keep updating!
TARDIStime chapter 30 . 3/2
WHAAAAAAT NO WAY
Jhessill chapter 29 . 2/22
I found this by chance and am really loving it. Hope to see you pick it back up soon.

Blessed be.
Victoria chapter 29 . 1/15
Pleace put more fluff abut Loki and Waverly please. Also please hurry up!
Random Person chapter 29 . 11/6/2015
Oh my gosh! Plot twist of the century!
Cassodembreankia chapter 29 . 11/6/2015
Awesome! Are they gonna get out? Are they all gonna be attacked? So many questions! I'm excited! And I don't even care that it's after Halloween! I love this story so much!

Cassodembreankia chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
Aaaahhhh! I love this! Bucky and Steve are finally getting their hugs!

DeleteAccount1233546735281346 chapter 29 . 10/25/2015
This just made my day! I love Halloween but I can't do horror...movies or real life, but reading it is fine. Guess I'm just wierd like that. I love where your going right now, but if you want an idea for a further on Halloween thing it might be cute if Waverly tries to get Loki to do a two person costume (think beauty and the beast, ketchup and mustard, ummmm... Superman and Lois Lane) but he doesn't do it so she gets Pietro (or Steve) to do it instead. I think it would be pretty cute and funny to see what Loki does.
Tiur288 chapter 25 . 10/5/2015
AMAZING! But please update, I need more of this awesomeness
Cassodembreankia chapter 27 . 8/20/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!I mean, I understand why you ended it there but YOU ENDED IT THERE?! Loved the chapter, by the way. Made me smile and laugh. Quick question, is Spider-Man ever going to make an appearance? The X-Men? Fantastic Four? If not, that's fine. I'm just curious. I can't wait for more and I'm excited to see what happens!

Guest chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
I think Claire would've been better for clint
fastreader12 chapter 27 . 8/10/2015
Bucky! Love him!
Thank you for updating! As always, I eagerly await the next chapter! :)
TARDIStime chapter 27 . 8/9/2015
YESSSSSSS BUCKY! Omg, I love you, ChelsieLynn!
Cassodembreankia chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
I know absolutely nothing about the ninja turtles, but I enjoyed the chapter nonetheless. Can't wait to see more Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch! Love them to death! I'm excited for the next chapter!

jeanette9a chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
comic heroes never stay dead for long, anyway.