Reviews for Lessons In Love
Saphire chapter 3 . 2/4
This is an amazing story, you've got Misaki to a t, although Hiro always seemed a little colder. i always thought he worked better as a seme though, so i love these sorts of stories
please update soon
Drarry-in-the-TARDIS chapter 3 . 1/18
Omg please update soon! This is so awesome and there isnt enough hiroki/misaki ones so thankyou for starying this story! (-)
tempestchaos18 chapter 3 . 1/4
Haha, this story is starting off wonderfully. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here :)
loopyhutton chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Loved it! Poor Misaki, that'd be super embarrassing!
M. Maroth Araya chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
hahahaha xDD poor Misaki! xD what an uncomfortable first night at Hiroki's place x'DDD so good xDD
but I almost forget this fic D: it's been so long since the last update :P
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Woooo! Another chapter ;P
Aww, poor Misaki that really isn't a good start, haha
Well hopefully it will get better, can't wait for more XD
Taira Yukiko chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Interesting hope you update soon ! :)
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Cute!
M. Maroth Araya chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
hhahahahahahaha "Fun" Misaki says xDDD he still doesn't know the demon xDDD

It's been a while since the first update, but it serves as a "action coming soon" xDD
AZ1087653 chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I loved the interaction between Akihiko and Misaki. One can clearly see that Akihiko blames the kid for Takahiro's 'differences' while Misaki is disgusted with Akihiko's blatant regard for personal space. Awesome and fun.

I can't wait to read when Misaki and Hiroki meet. For the first time in a long time, I'm going to follow a story in this fandom! Yea _
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is cute. Can't wait to see where you take these two with the tsundere personalities. :-) I always liked reading Misaki/Hiroki stories. I, honestly, think they'd be good for one another in many ways.

You also captured Takahiro brilliantly. He's so droll and I kind of wanted to reach through the computer and give him a pop upside the head. LOL
Chlistopherous chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Not much MisakixHiroki going on so far but it's still going pretty good! -
I hope to see an new update soon! Bring on the lemons please! XD
darkhuntressxir chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
takahiro is so oblivious about the tension between those two..
UltimateAuthor16 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I found this story plot extremely interesting, and I hope that you add new chapters soon! I know you're busy working on "My Best friend's Secret" (another great plot by the way), but I hope you have some time for this story too! (":
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hope yall update soon! г This story sounds quite interesting so far, so yeah