Reviews for Spyro and Spyro
ShadowPhoenix10 chapter 2 . 3/3
This is really interesting! I really like the idea of both Spyros coming together. I know that you have updated other books recently, so I have to ask. Will this one be finished? I mean, I get it if it won't be, but I sure would love it if it did!
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Right, which games are 'Legend of...' from? Classic is 'Spyro', "Riptos Rage', and 'Year of the Dragonfly'. But which Spyro is in 'Shadow Realm', the other DS based game, and 'Skyriders'? Im so confused now.
SpecterXCove chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
Well that was...interesting.
Aya chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
THIS IS AMAZING!
Cindar chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
This seems like a great idea, I hope you update it. I would love to read what happens next!
doubledamn chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Nice chapter, a good battle is always welcome.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I like it, the comments about 'classic' Spyro and Sparx remind of some comments I heard about Spiderman. Jokes and humour to pretend to not fear.
Baoh joestar chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Good chapter.
Jonathan112 chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Cool story but...my head hurts...I don't think I'll be reading this after this chapter, not out of me not liking it but because of how confusing it is with two Hunters, two Spyros, and two Sparxes...it's just an overload for my imagination.

Good story though, keep it up.
Lazurman chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Wow. Now that I think about it, Classic!Hunter is a super-beast in terms of physique. I mean, his strap-on wings, his crazy jumps... Yeah, add that to Bianca's magecraft, and you have a recipe for instant pwnage of everyone, ever.
Nianque chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Idea: Artisan Cynder make a hurricane (or something similar. Wide scale destruction of wind and water.) and then Spyro electrifies it.
X1Mobius chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is awesome! The original Spyro game (with Gnasty Gnorc) was one of my favorite games years ago, when I had a PS1, and I recently played through Legend Of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (I think that's the name; the one mentioned in this story, when he and Cynder wake up from stasis) and I enjoyed it a lot. Consequently, I am enjoying the hell out of this story! PLEASE continue it!
-Mobius
AkeraWriterOfTheNight chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Nice. :)
Lazurman chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is gonna make my head hurt...but I love it!
Lord Geovanni chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I couldn't stop laughing. I really like this idea. I hope you continue it someday.
LordGeovanni *Kupo*