Reviews for Harry Potter of the Elite 4
Jewlbunny chapter 24 . 11/22/2015
Nice one. I never figured them to be the Elite four. Awesome. Hope to read more soon.
HarryKetchum chapter 24 . 11/21/2015
Awesome
carick of hunter moon chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
it good you started to write a story question is this a cross over in your story harry has played a video game pokemone in this is what called a Cultural Influence example of this is from Star wars look up the Jedi Religious Faith. so star wars has infulence the real world.
HarryKetchum chapter 23 . 11/21/2015
Awesome.
DannyPac chapter 22 . 11/19/2015
next chapter?
Colshan chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
Heh, as long as I can read and understand what your writing; I'm good. Even though it kills the English teacher in me :p. It is an interesting so far.
BookWyrm666 chapter 22 . 9/23/2015
If they are both innocent then who did it?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
So get a beta and work with them to create your fic. Just because you don't know or can't use correct punctuation doesn't mean you should expect people to read crap. If you're creating something then do it well.
Ghastlydarkworld chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
I'm usually very lax with grammar in stories I read, I mean, everyone can make mistakes here and there, but please, consider finding a prereader and an editor since your punctuation is inexistent, bad to the point of making reading hard. On the other hand the concept is great!
I don't mean to be insulting but helping, don't be offended:)
Bananaz chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
This story is decent. I like it and would love to read more!

One point for improvement, you need to have more description, it can be hard to follow what is happening at times because of the sheer amount of dialogue in comparison to non-dialogue.

BUT I LIKE THIS STORY. NEVER STOP WRITING!
ultima-owner chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
I hope Harry has a plan
Jewlbunny chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
Oh dang. Harry is not going to come easily. Hope to read more soon.
Aura fighter chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
WOW! Even snake boy sided with Harry that's a shocker
Aura fighter chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
When I realized who the people on the island where I was crapping up. I love the Kane chronicles, I listen to all three of them 3 I wish he made more, I was listening to book four of Percy Jackson but then I started to get bored of it since to them all in a roll so I thought what the heck I try thus other series by him and I listen to all three straight tgrough
Baby Fawn chapter 19 . 5/19/2015
This is looking good so far. Hope to read more soon