Reviews for Harry Potter of the elite 4
DR.DavidMR-sonofChaos chapter 6 . 4/3
well anyone who is reading this and doesn't know about the PA's is as thick as mudd
kitty4455 chapter 2 . 3/21
to be honest I did not notice
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 9 . 3/9
PERFECT punishment for those two!
OSR fanatic chapter 9 . 3/8
...
Penny is wise chapter 9 . 3/8
Awesome story so far.
ultima-owner chapter 9 . 3/8
Ghost types are the best soul hunters
Ddragon21 chapter 8 . 3/8
LOL wow that was unexpected at the end.
Ddragon21 chapter 7 . 3/8
wonder if pokemon will go world wide and start having badges at some point on this.
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 3/8
I hope harry pairs with luna she is weird and awesome!
rmiser1994 chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
great/funny story so far .
redwolf23456 chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Great story so far
Baby Fawn chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
This story is cute. Don't worry I understand about learning disabilitys
I have one myself. And people who make rude comments about a persons story are just jealous. That they can't think of their own. I am a mom if a disabled child he has autsim and his older sister is learning if I can get my word program working and you need help with the spots the punctuation god let me know I would be more then happy help. I am just saying. But anywho you really got a good story going here keep up the good work and don't let people tear you down hope to read more soon
FrostingFlames chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
A wild Missingno appeared!
Lol!

P.S. You may want to look at the review under mine. Pardon my French, but F*** off, pecan. He can make grammar mistakes if he wants to!
Pecan Crisp chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I'm am deeply sorry to say this, but I have reported you. Lack of Grammar is against the sites Respect Conducts, and your attitude suggests you have no intention of trying to correct this.
Pecan Crisp chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
So, what disability do you have, exactly? I know of one that could cause something like this, but it only affects people who write on paper; Computer typing has been proven to abate it.
Also, even if your disability prevents you from placing punctuation and capitalizing correctly, it doesn't prevent you from getting a beta-reader, which this site has quite a lot of. Saying that your disability is the only reason for these mistakes is just an excuse, and a poor one at that.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »