Reviews for Harry Potter of the Elite 4
Kminari chapter 2 . 8/14
... that problem should be quite annoying, both for you as a writer and for us as readers.
Thanks for the clarification, I hope that in time you can improve.
Kminari chapter 1 . 8/14
... I really liked the idea of the story, but the way you present it seems superficial, there are no internal dialogues, the characters seem one-dimensional, simple.
Still, thanks for the story.
david.teague.3950 chapter 27 . 8/14
I would have to say either Ravenclaw or Slytherin if I didn't already know that Carter was the more bookish of the two.
I read the first paragraph and my head started hurting. The idea had some merit, but the execution was total trash. No punctuation, no discernible plot, so many spelling errors it makes me sick. It's like you didn't even try to make this coherent. This is just a piece of garbage.
joeyblast chapter 27 . 12/26/2016
Why is the main villain Griffin the Griffon?! Are you that much of an MLP hater?!
david.teague.3950 chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
What kind of Pokémon was that? The only one off the top of my head that I can think of that even vaguely matches the description you just gave is Haunter.
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
I got no problems with this story I just wish you'd update it more often. Okay so no legendaries but what about extremely rare Pokémon? Like Porygon, Porygon 2, Farfetch'd, Shuckle, and Eevee? Also why couldn't you have added a secret Pokémon like a Riolu?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
You need to work on your punctuation badly.
Sugarpiecrumbles chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
This is the worst written story I have encountered this month. Why are you not using the Comma and dot system?! It's there for a reason! Or you are EATING your grandmother!
" I am eating grandma. " Without the comma. " I am eating, grandma. " With the Comma. Comma and dot/end/Periodwhatever, are extremely important in a writers work, and you disregard it- frankly as a writer this disgusts me.

You also have an incredible amount of misspellings and cannot write names correctly either. I'm quite surprised at how badly this has been executed and I shall report this foul post.

You aren't serious about this at all.
dloold87 chapter 27 . 10/11/2016
okay wtf is going on, I am so lost; you seem to make quite large time jumps. Also Harry's Pokemon should have reached their final evolution awhile ago, as he has trained and battled them quite a bit it seems like. I am also lost on how you can have over 500 Pokemon and only mention gen 3. Over all though its a good story despite needing a little work, hope to see a new chapter soon.
LaDySaMaEl chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
what happened to chapters 8 and 9? misprint?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
dude i dont care about punctuation you make a good story, also i got the same problem lol
God is Gracious chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
*twitches* Kane Chronicles
Artikuno chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Punctuation and grammar much? Plot sucks, grammar sucks and etc. You should rewrite this with a better plot in mind and also take some grammar classes. I swear, how did you even get so much favs and follows anyway.
Xovercrazy chapter 2 . 5/6/2016
I'm so dyslexic it's not even funny. I know it's hard putting your stuff out there for people like that to comment about. heck I wanted to join fanfiction for 2 years before I read a story that made me want to push past the fear.(it's called Turtle Cyberwars go read it if you like TMNT fic it wonderful) Soo what I'm trying to say is I love this don't ever stop writing please don't stop posting chapters, and don't let the (rude synonym for donkey inserted here) push you around your are amazing you have wonderful ideas. Don't ever stop. the only reason now that I have for not posting a story despite the amount of ideas in my head is I don't have the attention span to write them. I have them on my profile page so if you ever run out off ideas and need something to write go there and pick one but note you have to finish and pm me before you start so I can tell other it's yours, but that's only if you want to.