Reviews for Broken Beyond Repair
MiciChrysDCMWL1980 chapter 3 . 1/31
Total emotional mind f)* ! I thought I was going to die from tear loss when it seemed that Mattie had died! And then you did it again in the hospital. That was pretty mean, but you are a terrific writer!
YukiOwO chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
yay!happy ending! there's usuk, theres franada, what else do u need in a hetalia fanfic? I love this so much! this would've hit my top if only Antonio and Gilbert wasn't so evil, not that I don't want them to be evil, just that they're my favourite characters and it's hard seeing them in a bad light...man life...well that's what ocs are for
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
...
eatpreywatchanime chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
I almost started to cry I thought that he was really dead...
TavvyTaurus chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
I never shipped Franada before now. I must Updat my shipping wall now. Awesome story, btw.
TavvyTaurus chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
I... I think I may cry... Awesome story tho :)
FireFox Vixen chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Love!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
That was super fucking cute, but I'm really mad at you for leading me on to think Mattie fucking DIED I WAS CRYING IN AND I WAS LIKE HELL NO DONT YOU DO THIS TO ME AND THEN IT TURNED OUT TO ALL JUST BE A DREAM WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS SO MEAN OF YOU but anyway a super cute story, I loved it a lot.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
I THOUGHT YOU KILLED MATTHEW ! ! !

SO THAT WAS JUST A DREAM !

YOU ALMOST MAKE ME BURST INTO TEARS !

Oh poor baby... TTATT

God, I think I want a sequel about Gilbert and Antonio get punishment for Bullied Mattie so Bad and made him suicide !

Throw them to Jail !
pandasexual chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Gah! I read this a while back and then coincidentally, with out stalking your page, find another of your fanfics?! Thats awesome! See how much we're friends? Also... gah! Why matthew?! Why!? You make me soo fucking SAD!
panda
Snapped Venice chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Dude, at the funeral, I nearly f*cking cried. Then when everything else happened, I was sooooo happy he lived I think my mom might of heard my squeal. (She's downstairs, and I'm in my room upstairs)
Snapped Venice chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NON NYET NIEN NYE NO. F*CKING HELL NO.
Snapped Venice chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Aaaaaww, ;-;. Mattie, don't give up! I know how hard it is, but you can do it! Hi I wanted to say, really nice story you got here. I love it. Well, have a great day!
Ciao
Playfulmadness chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
IDK IF YOU REALIZED. 'MON CHER' MY DEAR... IN FUCKING FRENCH! AND GILBERT DOES NOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT (AS IF I COULD GET ANY LOUDER) AAID FUCKING 'DA'! ITS FUCKING 'JA'! SERIOUSLY! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR GET OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET!
lipstickonsunflowers chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
so good he died then nope then almost but no so how but its ok... idk that story was too good... fuck..