Reviews for Broken Beyond Repair
TavvyTaurus chapter 3 . 4/12
I never shipped Franada before now. I must Updat my shipping wall now. Awesome story, btw.
TavvyTaurus chapter 1 . 4/12
I... I think I may cry... Awesome story tho :)
FireFox Vixen chapter 3 . 2/28
Love!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
That was super fucking cute, but I'm really mad at you for leading me on to think Mattie fucking DIED I WAS CRYING IN AND I WAS LIKE HELL NO DONT YOU DO THIS TO ME AND THEN IT TURNED OUT TO ALL JUST BE A DREAM WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS SO MEAN OF YOU but anyway a super cute story, I loved it a lot.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
I THOUGHT YOU KILLED MATTHEW ! ! !

SO THAT WAS JUST A DREAM !

YOU ALMOST MAKE ME BURST INTO TEARS !

Oh poor baby... TTATT

God, I think I want a sequel about Gilbert and Antonio get punishment for Bullied Mattie so Bad and made him suicide !

Throw them to Jail !
illumineePaNdA chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Gah! I read this a while back and then coincidentally, with out stalking your page, find another of your fanfics?! Thats awesome! See how much we're friends? Also... gah! Why matthew?! Why!? You make me soo fucking SAD!
panda
Snapped Venice chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Dude, at the funeral, I nearly f*cking cried. Then when everything else happened, I was sooooo happy he lived I think my mom might of heard my squeal. (She's downstairs, and I'm in my room upstairs)
Snapped Venice chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NON NYET NIEN NYE NO. F*CKING HELL NO.
Snapped Venice chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Aaaaaww, ;-;. Mattie, don't give up! I know how hard it is, but you can do it! Hi I wanted to say, really nice story you got here. I love it. Well, have a great day!
Ciao
Playfulmadness chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
IDK IF YOU REALIZED. 'MON CHER' MY DEAR... IN FUCKING FRENCH! AND GILBERT DOES NOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT (AS IF I COULD GET ANY LOUDER) AAID FUCKING 'DA'! ITS FUCKING 'JA'! SERIOUSLY! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR GET OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET!
BloodstainedBubbles chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
so good he died then nope then almost but no so how but its ok... idk that story was too good... fuck..
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
CrazyPerson145 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
This is beautiful. I'm personally a (prey hardcore) PruCan shipper, and you have gotten me to like this pairing. Believe me, that is an accomplishment. I honestly think you're one of the best writers out there. I wouldn't read this pairing from anyone but you! :) Are you going to add more chapters to this story or is this the end? It's okay if you say this is it, but I really wish you'd add more! :33
Fallen99 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I cried for an hour straight when I thought you had killed Matthew. My mom was ready to get me tested for a mental disorder because I couldn't tell them what was wrong! But it was an amazing story so yay!
petmentor chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Oh my god that was so sweet and sad! So much adorable and fluff and sad and ughhhhh fangirl feels hurt now. But amazing story!