Reviews for Saving Sal
Guest chapter 15 . 1/14/2017
You still have readers. Finish this please.
musicfanficaddic chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
First time i read this and i love it. I know im late but, with me not having to wait for chapters (lets be honest, there was so much cliff hangers i would pass out lol) was really a great ride. Quinntana is lovely
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
...What is this? Is this actually the life of some people? I'm enlightened. Television should be purged.
laurenrulez1 chapter 15 . 1/23/2015
Continue soon please
timorous-scribe chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Been errant in my replies to the chapters because I was consumed with reading what happens next and with all the super cute! Plus I was stealing time from other things I was supposed to be paying attention to so I could read bits on my phone.

NONETHELESS! The bathtub conversation (abuse of the word duck aside) was perfect, Santana's so damned stubborn and prideful, and somehow you managed to write it as more endearing and sheepish, and less annoying and frustrating. Love that Quinn/Lucy called Tina out on her meddling, love the 'domesticated' Quinntana behavior (Lutana is SO on), and I cannot express how tickled I am at Britt's fixation on Sam. I LOVE Bram and in the femslash corners of Glee fandom, you don't usually find much love for the ship haha.

Still reading, still loving it. thanks for the fun story!
timorous-scribe chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Okay so I stole enough time to read another chapter (some girls, not necessarily my gf, take forever to get ready for leaving the house, psh) and OMG. Did not expect that Santana was wrong in her conclusions-great surprise! Eli is the best and I love him (I know I said that already, but it's still true) and Quinn's chosen method to come clean was good shit, too. Unexpected.

Love this story, you've got great pacing and dialogue, and it's fun to imagine this sort of fangirl wet dream where an actor/actress infiltrates the fandom world and finds love with one of our fellow dorks. :)
timorous-scribe chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Ahh! That moment of realization! I have to go do adult things now and am super fucking disappointed I have to put a hold on reading this further. Loved Britt's appearance (Disneyland? Perf.), Quinn's split between Quinn and Lucy's presentation and interests feels very in-character despite being AU and that's delightful to read, and that whole two paragraphs about friendships online and how real (maybe moreso than 'irl') was so lovely and on point that I got very near to quoting the whole thing at you.

This is fantastic, and I'll pick it up later this weekend, I'm sure. More feedback to follow!
timorous-scribe chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Eeeee 'accidental' video chat was super cute! Love Eli, and he's right, Santana's gotta be putting it together at least a bit by now...camera dude, hair and makeup, Kurt, and Lucy's Quinn defense plus Teen Titans schooling. Lovin it. :)
timorous-scribe chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
okay, so I adored the O-Axis (hopefully I reviewed when I read it, because LOVE, but who knows) and I loved the Ink story, too (even without sex! that's rare) but I somehow missed this one back then (months? idk), likely because length and my attention span for fic is not a healthy creature. Nonetheless, I started this one this fine Saturday and after just reading 'Lucy' requesting her semi-spiteful commission, I'm already super digging it!

You mix in fandom culture (oh the life of a fan kid, haha) delightfully, the Tike on the side is cute, and the antagonistic first chat with Lucy was perfectly acidic. Was looking for that characterization note... I love Quinntana but they're no Marshall and Lily :) I'm gonna keep reading now, but I wanted to say thanks for awesomeness!
awkward12345 chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
So I'm just re-reading this 'cause I miss geek Santana... And I just wanna say how totally cool it is that fangirl Anna here can totally be Frozen Anna. (If you don't like Frozen... Sorry)
RJAA chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Oh my... Stumble to this last night and got hooked at once.
Please update soon. I'd love to read more in the universe.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
update needed too good
accountkilled123 chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
I'm more interested in reading this than actually sorting out my own love life... Gosh thank you for writing this
Acontkiller chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Continue soon pls :D
Writing4nerds chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
Really, REALLY good story. And so, SO funny. Not quite sure if this is considered completed but, I hope not...please tell me you're going continue and update soon? Pretty pretty pleeaaaasseee!