Reviews for Repent At Leisure
Loafer chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
And here too, despite you giving up the "WhyTheHate" name, you show your true character. You are an angry, angry, angry and very immature person who hates anyone who has a different viewpoint. You are also possibly psychotic, since you want to kill a *fictional character* simply because people write positive things about him.

Get help now.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
My favorite ship: Lasslet. Lassiter x bullet
Lassiegrl14 chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
First of all I want to say, before you I never EVER liked Lassiet. But then, I literally click on your fic by accident and here I am looking for more, and more Lasssiet. So for the record I'm mad at you(not really). So this is my favorite fic of yours yet. What captivated me about your writing is that Shawn could easily be this...I don't even know what you would call his behavior. I like that everyone is in character, bravo to you. And the best part was that Juliet waited until she was officially divorced from Shawn to be with Carlton. At this point in time, I would like to give you a prompt. Mutant! Lassiter! (Now to forewarn you I'm not quite sure how to make a proper prompt I just have this idea floating in my mind and would be honored if you would write it.) In a world where no one's ever seen a mutant unless on tv, there's one living amongst them.

As a child Lassiter's father was a CID scientist and was constantly trying to emprove things. Until one day the military stopped his funding. So he takes his finished product and uses it on his son Carlton. His wife actually praised what he was doing and never once tried to stop it. As Carlton became older all he ever wanted to do was 3 things in life. 1 protect his baby sister from his parents, 2 protect others from evil people, and 3 contain the raging beast within him.
Time moves on he grows up, he manages to control his powers, becomes head detective of the Santa Barbra Police Department, and finds a best friend in Juliet O'Hara. But also makes an unwanted rival with Shawn Spencer. Until one day after the Thane Woodson case, (he's in a collision on the passenger side of the car he and O'Hara are in) despite saying he would need to see a doctor he went home instead feeling the monster in him thrashing and tearing him apart trying to be let out. When he arrives home he tries everything he can to stop the monster from being let out, but he's loosing that battle. And to make matters worse Juliet is knocking at his door. She came to see him they haven't been on good terms since she's been dating Shawn and what the joke the psychic said about Lassiter dying really frightened her. So she came to see him. She kicks down the door upon hearing an inhuman growl from the inside. And when she gets in Lassiter in rolling on the floor in pain growling at her to get away, and that she's not safe. Of course she doesn't listen and watches him turn into this 8' tall monster in front of her!
Time marches on, and Juliet helps him cope, she eventually falls for him, and she breaks up with Shawn.

His monster form could be something similar to, if not the same as, the ULTIMATE Green Goblin from Marvel.
Again, I'm the worst person to write a prompt. I'm sorry if this is an insult to what you like to write; it's just a suggestion. Thank you again for your patience.
d1x1lady chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Such a great story! So excited that I've come across your amazing writing.
R1U2 chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Perfect
LawAndOrderSVU3 chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
AWWWWW THE LOVE :)
PatchworkDK chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Excellent.
hfce chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
I ma sad to see this story go. But what a great ending. ;)
Harmony Goldstar chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Great story! I enjoyed it a lot!
iknowuknow chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Thank you.

That is all.

Just... thank you.
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
A verra satishfactory ending, ah must say. What more can be said, really? Except that you're *going to have to write another one*. You knew that, right? See? No one's going to get to tired of it!
Lurker chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Hello! Just wanted to say that I love your stories.

Lately I've been wanting to read a story where juliet realizes it's going nowhere with Shawn, and starts to consider lassiter, who remembers his therapy and isn't up for it. Like he realises that she's treated him rather shoddily and she must pursue him and convince him, etc.
Lawson227 chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
I don't know how you do it, but you make every kiss between them seem like the first kiss. And it's brilliant and beautiful and heart-meltingly gorgeous.

The discussion with Gus was great- he'll obviously be there for Shawn, but he knows how things should be.

And as for writing Shawn, you're continuing to capture him wonderfully- both the earnest sweetness of which he's capable along with the churlishness when things don't go his way.