Reviews for Into The Coming Storm
Blake2020 chapter 11 . 1/19
Nice Starkiller and Ahsoka moments there and taking aboat Vader aka Anakin and hope to hear a update of this Story in 2016. Great chapter indeed until the next one whenever it may be in the future.
Blake2020 chapter 10 . 1/19
I enjoy the chapter very much
Blake2020 chapter 9 . 1/19
Epic Starkiller fighting and all that in this chapter
Blake2020 chapter 8 . 1/19
Nice chapter and very good stuff going on here
Blake2020 chapter 7 . 1/19
Cool chapter love the action and all thats going on here.
Blake2020 chapter 6 . 1/19
Nice twist and and Starkiller and ahsoka and rex have there trying to stop this hutt.
Blake2020 chapter 5 . 1/19
Great chapter man is all I can say aboat it
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 1/19
I think your doing very Good job with this story and it building up nices and very well by far and this chapter as well too.
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 1/19
Nice mixed up and Starkiller met Vader former padwan from the clone wars along with Rex great twist.
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 1/19
I enjoy the Chapter
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 1/19
Great start
Reaper2908 chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Hey told you I would get to your story sooner or later and I must say I am very impressed and I hope to see a update soon.
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
You miss a lot by not playing Force Unleashed 2.
Mandalore the Freedom chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
Hmm an interesting story, am liking what you doing with Starkiller as he works with Rex and Ahoska, I see Ahoska's jedi code there being tested a great deal here, like she said, Jedi are peace keepers, not soldiers, so they ain't trained for situations like this.

Anyway I enjoy this story, if you're interested, got a suggestion if you want? good luck, till next time.
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR!
Carlmike94 chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Every part is somehow better than the previous one, and this one was particularly good
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »