Reviews for A Sinful Inner Desire
kiko280 chapter 24 . 2/26
Wait so there's a sequel?
FanficceptionWriter chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
NEED SEQUEL NOW.
Kaylee chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Misaki one night passes out after a sexy night of torture. He wakes up in a hospital uninjured with Usagi by his side. It turns out Misaki had an allergic reaction to the aphrodisiac Ijiuuin gave him and has been a coma for months. None of the torture really happened.
SmileBecauseYourBeautiful chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
*sobbing* *throws laptop at author* OMG! DO THE SEQUEL ALREADY! you must! although it was a sad story, and you left me crying, I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Omg you better write the sequal already
Firediva0 chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
You are an amazing author! You swinged my emotions so much! I felt angry then sad then mad the sympathetic I couldn''t keep it in! Good job and thank you for writing this story! Arigatou!
TheArtisticIntrovert chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Oh it's too late for me, Kuro-chan. I've been infected for a while now... I have done my part in spreading the virus, though! I told my good friend Jana-chan to go watch some yaoi. Yay! *A*
NORWEGlAN chapter 25 . 1/20/2014
*breathes in an out*
SO

SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
NORWEGlAN chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
My eyes got teary from this chapter.
Oh, now I'm crying.
NORWEGlAN chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Domestica is my favourite SiH couple ;-;
haruka daisuke chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
awhh... i kida liked darren hotsuma... whill he exist in he mere future fanfics? even if he's gone?
haruka daisuke chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
where's the sequal
Rawr chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This fanfiction made me so fricking pissed because u made usagi and misaki sad. But ur very skilled at writing, :3
Ino Death chapter 25 . 12/23/2013
I think you should do kafuka megumi's idea and hav little twist to it like he finds THAT WOMAN who gave him the drink that screwed him over -_- (im gonna find that woman and kill her) as he sees what he did slowly he starts to come back and boom once he's finally back to himself they figure out what made him this way and find that woman and kill her (I want part in this [ I wanna help kill her :D)
Hajime chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Please make a sequel! I think I'm gonna die of not knowing what happens to Misaki and Akihiko next!