Reviews for A Sinful Inner Desire
Ontinashe chapter 24 . 11/10
This was a pretty decent concept and your writing is pretty good to. There were some grammar issues and lack of detailing in parts that made emotional segments a bit more difficult to get attached to so perhaps a editor would help with that, It seems like English may be a secondary language for you so it may help.
Radu chapter 25 . 10/11
No misaaaaaaaaki THE ONE WHO SHOULD DIE IS USAGI NOT MISAKI he's an angel :( "sob"
Make it all a freaking bad dream, Usami wakes up after 3 weeks from drinking that weird potion that supposdly "increases inner desires, wish bottle thing" from the very first chapter given by that weird scientist chick. Oh my goodness this is great and all, but Misaki man...And Usami ; A; I going in legit tears. Plus if you reallyyy like trolling while having great endings, that would be really great :3. Alot of fangirls would appreciate it including me, it still has its innocence there, but you know...just my opinion from a random fan~
Aliyss chapter 24 . 7/2
Uh... First of all, I am an useless fangirl that like seeing my uke (Misaki of course) being tortured... so I am so interested with this story when I first read the summary... and... OMG I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY ! THANK YOU FOR EVER WRITING THIS FANFIC ! THANK YOU FOR TORTURING MISAKI ! MY NEED HAS BEEN SATISFIED !
I am sorry...
But really, I cried in some chapters, I feel bad for Misaki even though I love it, sometimes I laughed and make my sister became scarred. So again I want to say thank you for writing this beautiful story (and again I am sorry for my behavior and my bad english...)
Sen Kimieer chapter 7 . 5/16
this started out great but now its starting to just become a fantasy of your fucked up imagination, Usagi would never hurt misaki, stop being so ooc. its retarded and it should be a criminal minds episode.
what the fuck... doesn't that count as abuse?
I love this fanfiction! I am sad that Misaki is suffering but a still love you!
kiko280 chapter 24 . 2/26
Wait so there's a sequel?
AbbyS686 chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
Kaylee chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Misaki one night passes out after a sexy night of torture. He wakes up in a hospital uninjured with Usagi by his side. It turns out Misaki had an allergic reaction to the aphrodisiac Ijiuuin gave him and has been a coma for months. None of the torture really happened.
SmileBecauseYourBeautiful chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
*sobbing* *throws laptop at author* OMG! DO THE SEQUEL ALREADY! you must! although it was a sad story, and you left me crying, I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Omg you better write the sequal already
Firediva0 chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
You are an amazing author! You swinged my emotions so much! I felt angry then sad then mad the sympathetic I couldn''t keep it in! Good job and thank you for writing this story! Arigatou!
TheArtisticIntrovert chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Oh it's too late for me, Kuro-chan. I've been infected for a while now... I have done my part in spreading the virus, though! I told my good friend Jana-chan to go watch some yaoi. Yay! *A*
norepaws chapter 25 . 1/20/2014