Reviews for A Sinful Inner Desire
Omg you better write the sequal already
Firediva0 chapter 25 . 2/20
You are an amazing author! You swinged my emotions so much! I felt angry then sad then mad the sympathetic I couldn''t keep it in! Good job and thank you for writing this story! Arigatou!
Sparkling-Butterbeer2.0 chapter 3 . 1/24
Oh it's too late for me, Kuro-chan. I've been infected for a while now... I have done my part in spreading the virus, though! I told my good friend Jana-chan to go watch some yaoi. Yay! *A*
Tenshi96 chapter 25 . 1/20
*breathes in an out*
SO

SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Tenshi96 chapter 13 . 1/20
My eyes got teary from this chapter.
Oh, now I'm crying.
Tenshi96 chapter 11 . 1/20
Domestica is my favourite SiH couple ;-;
haruka daisuke chapter 18 . 1/7
awhh... i kida liked darren hotsuma... whill he exist in he mere future fanfics? even if he's gone?
haruka daisuke chapter 1 . 1/4
where's the sequal
Rawr chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This fanfiction made me so fricking pissed because u made usagi and misaki sad. But ur very skilled at writing, :3
Ino Death chapter 25 . 12/23/2013
I think you should do kafuka megumi's idea and hav little twist to it like he finds THAT WOMAN who gave him the drink that screwed him over -_- (im gonna find that woman and kill her) as he sees what he did slowly he starts to come back and boom once he's finally back to himself they figure out what made him this way and find that woman and kill her (I want part in this [ I wanna help kill her :D)
Hajime chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Please make a sequel! I think I'm gonna die of not knowing what happens to Misaki and Akihiko next!
YaoiKawaii224 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Nowaki-kun! welp, i believe youu.
YaoiKawaii224 chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
aaah. Semeish ukes and ukeish semes
YaoiKawaii224 chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Nowaki, you're such a good doctor. My boyfriend is affected by it... help him...
YaoiKawaii224 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
And then Nowaki cried. Again.