Reviews for A Sinful Inner Desire
Aliyss chapter 24 . 7/2
Uh... First of all, I am an useless fangirl that like seeing my uke (Misaki of course) being tortured... so I am so interested with this story when I first read the summary... and... OMG I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY ! THANK YOU FOR EVER WRITING THIS FANFIC ! THANK YOU FOR TORTURING MISAKI ! MY NEED HAS BEEN SATISFIED !
I am sorry...
But really, I cried in some chapters, I feel bad for Misaki even though I love it, sometimes I laughed and make my sister became scarred. So again I want to say thank you for writing this beautiful story (and again I am sorry for my behavior and my bad english...)
Sen Kimieer chapter 7 . 5/16
this started out great but now its starting to just become a fantasy of your fucked up imagination, Usagi would never hurt misaki, stop being so ooc. its retarded and it should be a criminal minds episode.
what the fuck... doesn't that count as abuse?
I love this fanfiction! I am sad that Misaki is suffering but a still love you!
kiko280 chapter 24 . 2/26
Wait so there's a sequel?
FanficceptionWriter chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
NEED SEQUEL NOW.
Kaylee chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Misaki one night passes out after a sexy night of torture. He wakes up in a hospital uninjured with Usagi by his side. It turns out Misaki had an allergic reaction to the aphrodisiac Ijiuuin gave him and has been a coma for months. None of the torture really happened.
SmileBecauseYourBeautiful chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
*sobbing* *throws laptop at author* OMG! DO THE SEQUEL ALREADY! you must! although it was a sad story, and you left me crying, I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Omg you better write the sequal already
Firediva0 chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
You are an amazing author! You swinged my emotions so much! I felt angry then sad then mad the sympathetic I couldn''t keep it in! Good job and thank you for writing this story! Arigatou!
TheArtisticIntrovert chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Oh it's too late for me, Kuro-chan. I've been infected for a while now... I have done my part in spreading the virus, though! I told my good friend Jana-chan to go watch some yaoi. Yay! *A*
norepaws chapter 25 . 1/20/2014
*breathes in an out*
SO

SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
norepaws chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
My eyes got teary from this chapter.
Oh, now I'm crying.
norepaws chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Domestica is my favourite SiH couple ;-;
haruka daisuke chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
awhh... i kida liked darren hotsuma... whill he exist in he mere future fanfics? even if he's gone?