Reviews for Alive & Kicking
Futanari King chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Well from what I read, I'm excited to see where this story goes. There are a few grammatical errors yes and the updating is a little spotty but I see this as a story worth waiting for. I know how school can drag down on you, but just try to make time to work on the story after all your fans are waiting.

P.S.-Take good care of my O.C.
JRisner chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I'm sure everyone can understand that life is a busy thing. I know I do - my posting has slowed down significantly these last few months. But don't feel rushed - work on things at your own pace.

Cheers. :)
novice writer chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Sorry, I forgot about this fic for a while. Ok, a long while. Sorry about that. So, you going to update it anytime soon? Or are you giving up on the few people who do read this? There are some mistakes that could be fixed, so it might be good to give the next chapter a once over before you publish it.
The Awesome Novice Writer chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
You know, I think this story seems really interesting, thought I don't see why Kat would try to kill herself, it might be there in a previous chapter, but I can't remember it if it was, sorry. But who gives a little girl a handgun and some magazines filled with bullets? Ah well, it's going to come in handly later on. Well, hope to see more of this, this could get really interesting.
LightTheDarkness14 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Wow I can't wait to see what happens next
WarWolf216 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awesome! luv this OC
SomeDufe chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Writing seems a little poor, and the story has a few weird moments in it (No one would take a gun from their desk without an actual reason, plus, a fifteen year-old girl shouldn't even HAVE a gun.) Anyway, the story could probably be revised if you ever get the chance.
TheBestInTheWorld chapter 1 . 11/12/2012

Height:5'8

Weight: 97lbs

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Half black half red

Scars, tattoos, or piercings: A small scar below her right eye and a music note tattoo on her right wrist

Primary Weapon: Katana

Backup Weapon: Semi-auto handgun

Physical Advantages: Tall, flexible, and quiet

Physical Disadvantages: Stubborn and shy

Location at the beginning of the Outbreak: A coffee shop

Background story (lengthy and descriptive please): Growing up in a poor family Chris never really got to have a 'normal' childhood. When she was 10 her mother died of an unknown illness and her father started drinking and abused her and her younger brother. She ran away from home when she was 14 and has been on her own since then.

Family: Father (living or dead): Jeff Torres ALIVE

Mother (living or dead): Dianna Torres DEAD

Brothers (living or dead): Alex Torres ALIVE

Sisters (living or dead): NONE

Reaction to other OCs: She is really cautious around new people but when she get's to know them she's really outgoing, she hates loud and annoying people.

Anything extra?: She is a professional con artist. :3

Age:17

Height:53

Weight: 135

Eye Color: Green

Scars, tattoos, or piercings: Long scar from temple to chin on right side

Primary Weapon: Hunting Rifle

Backup Weapon: Katana

Physical Advantages: Strong, quiet

Physical Disadvantages: quick-tempered

Background story (lengthy and descriptive please): Born into a lazy family,she got bullied a lot and its hard for her to trust,but opens up eventually.

Family: Father (living or dead): Scott DEAD

Mother (living or dead): Lisa DEAD

Sisters (living or dead): Miranda ALIVE

Reaction to other OCs:Hard to trust,but when known,playful and energetic