Reviews for A Noble Peasant's Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Wow I'm surprised the king didn't touch himself while he watched his daughter having sezx
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
you are an amazing writer
peetagoreantheorem12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
why does it have to be a one shot only?! kidding. i love it. a lot
illonso chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
"The Reader has been seeing this in prompts in panem, this was the reader's first time reading it on fanfiction, and she was happy to find the person who had written it.

The reader t'was shocked as the brave huntress sent to baker on a journey to a secret entrance, and have done immoral deeds. Even more she was shocked the second time where the huntress' father was silently watching his daughter making love.

The Reader was saddened as the king sent the baker to torture, and almost cried at the part where he spoke of how love is more powerful than you or I.

As the huntress laid down on her bed, where her father was talking to her, the reader broke and tears shed her eyes.

And as she read the final lines of this lovely one-shot, she knew she would come back and read it again."
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I say you hate gale because all must all ur stories gale is either a bastard or dead
alycja94 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
U really hate gale. Sad story luv it though
ruthnickcj chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow that just made me cry and cry. How sad and yet romantic. I love the whole Romeo and Juliet twist. Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is one of your best stories. I love the moral
"Love is more powerful than anything or one". Keep on writing
ThouArtLove chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This is so sad...
Browniangel chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I have no words that explain how much I love this story. Awesome, outstanding and brilliant. Your writing skills are amazing to write this fairytales.

I loved that Haymitch is Katniss father it was sad that his wife died, but he took good care of his daughter. Crazy that Katniss ended up marrying Gale who ends up dying in battle, to come home to live with her father.

I loved that Prim, Delly and Madge are Katniss maids that help her hide her love for Peeta who is a baker for her family, which her father would never approve of.

Talk about hot with passion for each other. Katniss and Peeta nights where definitely full of love, passion and down right dirty, love it.

When Haymitch was stuck in the room when Katniss and Peeta started making love that had to be the hardest thing to do was watch his daughter and Peeta not just make love but lose themselves in each other.

I know that Haymitch lost it but he went way to far, to take Peeta and have him torture was horrible. Then when Katniss try's to help her father understand why she fell in love Peeta and all his amazing characteristics he has and that he would want a man like Peeta to be with his daughter.

When Haymitch has Peeta killed and his heart taken to Katniss in a gold cup and she takes her life by drinking the nightlock juice. Soooo so sad and heartbreaking. I was happy that Haymitch gave his daughter her last dying wishes, that her and Peeta were to be buried together. What a very sad ending but it was so beautiful. I love this very much! Outstanding job!
SilverNight92 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
alright; just got 2 reading this. wow, really well done. you should do more fairytale fics. this was very good. i loved the old man haymitch, the bread talk (OMG LOVE UR PASTRY SPEAK!) and the fic was overall great. well done ;D
Thynerdgurl chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh my god! I was reading this during school and started bawlin my face off in French! Sooooo sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is really sad, but well-written!
batbaby chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I've never read the original story and I'm wondering if hot Everlark sex was part of it ;)
Thundarrgirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Fun! However, it should be "you taste exquisite" not exquisitly. Otherwise, he is saying that she does a good job of tasting, not that she tastes good. Sorry, stupid hang up of mine.