Reviews for One for the Angels
I'm hoping that you find the time, inspiration, (and notes?) to come back and finish this one. I enjoy your writing and would love to read the finished product. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Ladyaloysius chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Just enjoying your story's whole bunch! Looking for more!
Agent ERA chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
I really hope you plan on finishing this! You have a great start.
stareagle chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
I like the way you filled in the gaps... especially the diner idea and why Gibbs was home alone. well done.
JNora chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
I enjoy your work very much, and this piece is no exception. I hope that you are inspired and have the time to come back and finish this very good work. Thanks for posting.
Trinkies chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Oh, dear. I love this and absolutely adore it. By any chance are you going to update it soon? :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
I have enjoyed this and I hope that you find the time and inspiration to return to it. Thanks for sharing your talent.
the electric phantom chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Oh, come on! Don't leave it here! You're addressing all my problems with the episode! Continue!
Crawcolady chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
This story is great! Please, it has been a while since an update, think you could "throw us a bone to nibble on"? Pretty Please?
Gottahavemyncis chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Good job so far, looking forward to more!
earthdragon chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Looking good so far and I look forward to the next update.

I haven't had a chance to see Season 10 yet, but from what I've heard, Tim has apparently made a miraculous recovery from being caught in the middle of thousands of flying glass shards that, in normal circumstances, would have inflicted horrible damage and left him in need of plastic surgery - should he have been lucky enough to survive. And I agree about the flash drive. Why have Tim risk his safety by downloading those files if they weren't going to be used. If the scriptwriters didn't think either the flash drive or Tim being injured were relevant, they might as well have allowed him to safely evacuate the building and assist in the rescue operations.
qgjpadawan chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
love where this is going, enjoying it thoroughly. hope you have time soon to write some more. thx for sharing :)
ElSaTa chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
nice chapter. please update soon
ElSaTa chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
nice chapter. love to read more. Please update soon
Aussiepupluvr chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
More McGee! More McGee! Hehe. I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. While I did like the season opener, I completely agree that they didn't do justice to the character's story line like they could have. Thanks for expanding where the show did not. This is wonderful. (I love Tim so I'm very excited to see what's next!)