Reviews for Safety
I loved it. Do more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Write more
Kirasrival chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
AHHHHHH! X3X I KEEP READING THESE AND SEE SO MUCH CUTE!
hieizzz chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
OMG . it was toooo much cuteness! I loved it soo much I wish it was more than a chapter, seeing ichigo so vulnerable and grimmjow so sweet even when he doesn't know what to do! oh these two just make me melt especially the way your plots and writing are done!
Ffan chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I will give you a hug ICHI!
Vatror chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
OMG A spinoff. How did I not see this before. AHHHH. I will be happy for a while!
Gazzy8 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That was soooooooo cute!
I love it!:)
JackFrost25 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Soooo cute!
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Super cute. Honestly your fict Daddy onspired me to write Twin Terrors. My first non grimmichi lover fict
emokitty67 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Squeel this is still my favorit story wich is weird because I only ever read m rated but goooddddd daddy grimmjow just makes me so ahhhh and kid ichi just makes me say awhhhh
Zen-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I live this! I'm so glad you are doing spin offs, because I absolutely loved the original series :)
Can't wait for another update!
Zen
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Aw, Grimm, what a great daddy you make. And cute little Ichigo? Goodness, I'd let him live in my bed if I were Grimmjow, lol. :)
Ink And Death chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I love this type of stuff where Grimmjow or Ichigo is the parent and the other is the kid
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I love "Daddy"!
Please update soon!
I wish I had a daddy like Grimmjow!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
"There it was again, that constant need to be held. Grimmjow chewed thoughtfully on the inside of his right cheek as he considered calling Ulquiorra for help." - good logic, grimmjow. because ulquiorra is a hug-giving teddy bear.

yay, more fluff! your fluff makes the world seem like a brighter, fluffier place.