Reviews for Weasley Wednesday
Luvs2dance chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
The whole thing made me lol it was hilarious! I love the weasleys!
casey chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
this story love. made my day, thankyou.
HomeSpunLove37 chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
That was really interesting, how they got their clock!
HomeSpunLove37 chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
That's cute! So funny too. You're a really good writer. The Weasleys can have their own Quidditch team!
HomeSpunLove37 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Oh my gosh! I want to live with the Weasleys! I love your take on their life as kids. I loved Fred and George trying to make Ron act like "young Harry Potter".
wat chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
omgur! this was HILARIOUS.
Nikki Flinn chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I love these! PLease write more
vuks chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
Wonderful! Thank you for the pleasure these Weasley scenes gave me. Realistic characterizations, fluent and rich language, nice plot lines, sparkling humor, good read.

Best bits:

"“We are Garden Gnome Slayers!” They cried in unison and put their hands on their hips in what they thought was a formidable pose." - adorably funny! :)

"Although it’s hard to confuse me with the boys, but it’s been done. My Grandmother Weasley was as blind as a bat." - loved that one.

"“What?” Charlie demands.

“You have?” Ron shouts.

“With who?” Fred and George cry in unison.

“What?” I ask ingenuously. I can’t believe they’re acting this way. I’m a grown woman now!

“Names!” Bill bellows. “We want names!”

“Why?” I choke in the midst of busting a gut.

They all look at each other as if the answer should be obvious to me. “So we can beat the living tar out of them,” Charlie explains matter-of-factly. " - just brilliant! Do brothers really act like this? :))

"“We could take over the world,” said Fred abruptly.

“Yeah, but,” George shrugged, “Think of all the effort that’d take. We’d have to get up and everything.”

“Oh yeah,” Fred yawned lazily. “Good point.” " - Classic!

Thanks again for the fun you braught me.

~ vuks.
FrogsofChocolate chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
lol, this is awesome... *sigh* reminds me of my family... except there's only 4 of us (me, my half brother, and our two uncles) unless the other three come home (my other half brother, my other half sister, and my mom). My grandparents are like my parents, does that explain why I'm counting my uncles and mom as siblings? (all my 'real' siblings are halfsiblings...yeah my mom gets around) Weird, I know but whatever, it works.

GOOD FIC CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE.
MarvinIsMyIdol chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
i love it
Nakamura Kumiko chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
I WANT 2 TAKE OVER THE WORLD! IT'S NO FIAR! I'VE BEEN PLOTING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD 4 LIKE 7 MONTHS!

... neway... great fic so far, please hurry up & update.
Psycotic Angel chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
*singing* It's Pinkey and the Brain. it's Pinkey and the Brain! One is a genius! The others insane! *stops singing and giggles insanely*
alix chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
hey gr8 story, i could probably help you out wit some these stories because this sounds alot like me and my siblings exept there are only like 5 of us but were right behinde the weasly's and in the next story you should probably havve ginny beat up one of her brothers cause the youngest child does that to the older ones espcaily the boys, i should know i have 3 older brothers and they fear me
CoPaCaBaNa chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
“What are we going to do tomorrow night, brain?
Unwanted Red Roses chapter 4 . 6/18/2004
*is laughing really hard* That is FUNNY! Funny, funny, funny! *bounces around* WE! Me LOVE the WEASLEYS!