Reviews for A New Player
vampireluph chapter 2 . 5/23
This is so cool ! I love it so much two of my favorite detectives are going to join forces. !
Pokeevee57 chapter 7 . 4/24
Oh, this is good! This is written very well. The mystery is astonishing!
LovePuppy25 chapter 7 . 4/10
This is amazing! I just finished Sherlock recently and decided to see if there was a crossover between my two favorite detective shows. I'm glad to find this brilliant story! Can't wait until the next one.
guest chapter 7 . 4/10
It's funny how you always begin your chapters with an excuse...
What will be even more funny is your NEXT excuse with your NEXT chapter...
There will be a next chapter... right?
I mean, I have no idea what's going on in your life right now, and have no right to judge you for not updating but please, update... don't leave us in the dark.
Your story is really, really, really fabulous!
sincerely,
Bunniesonrainbows
Meikoow chapter 7 . 2/6
Woooaaa I want more! It's been a long time since I've watched Sherlock and it's like I'm watching it again when I read your story! I found this fanfic by chance and I don't regret it! How comes I didn't think of searching a crossover with Conan and Sherlock... oh my.
I hope you'll update soon because now I'm your fan haha! Good luck ~
Amaya-Lin-Loveless chapter 7 . 2/5
PLEASE UPDATE! This story is awesome! Please continue it!
Nevertell chapter 3 . 2/1
This is a very interesting fan fiction. I like to see more of it, Sherlock is true to his character and Watson is great. But, you can make Moriaty a little more smart though.
Mel Writer chapter 7 . 1/26
OMG This is soooo good! I love how they interact, and John's complete unwillingness to comprehend that Conan isn't what he appears is brilliant!
Smiley-Nami chapter 7 . 1/7
This is good. Continue when you can.
Rachelandes chapter 7 . 1/4
Eeek! I love this! It's wonderful and well written and interesting, all while being the epitome of mystery. I suppose those may have been slight exaggerations, but you get the point. Anyway, your fic is sublime and I will be keeping an eye on it from now on. Thank you so much for all of you effort and dedication to writing and this story; If your intention was to inspire loyal readers and bring happiness than you have exceeded splendidly. Please continue your story promptly and post another wonderful addition to this fanfiction in the next chapter, which no doubt will contain entertaining sentence structures and (an/) intriguing plot (/twists). Forgive me if this review seems excessive, I've been working on using descriptive language and this has been quite fun to compose. Regardless, happy writing and lovely living! (I will be awaiting your update;) )
lany-chan chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
Omg what an interesting story! I wonder what the favor is. Keep going!
Dr. Z chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
But then again, Conan as Shinichi is technically a teenager so it is still possible that Moriarty will still continue to pursue him even if he finds it out. I really, really want to see Moriarty do almost everything until he get his hands on Conan. Perhaps Moriarty will be success by blackmailing him or promising some information about the BO and then make Conan pit against Sherlock, oh my I'm terrible and have so many ideas XD but then again you're the author, it's up to you on how to make the story goes
Dr. Z chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
Oh you've updated, I'm surprised! Anyway, I'm glad to know that it is not been abandoned since it is a great story.

As for my reaction to this latest chapter? Ugh! Please don't let Moriarty figure it out, I kind of liking the idea where Moriarty continue to pursue Conan to become his apparentice. It makes things more interesting, I think.
Visitor chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
This is one of the best crossovers I've seen yet! Keep up the great work!
Esmereilda chapter 7 . 11/4/2016
really shinichi don't u think Sherlock would have been able to figure that much out give how much u idolize the man