Reviews for A New Player
Tsuki chapter 7 . 6/14
Hope you update soon
Finalcool720 chapter 7 . 5/24
Cool story looking forward to the next chapter
I was expecting Shinichi to start fanboying by now.
JstarRobin chapter 1 . 1/2
could you put Kaito kid in this amazing masterpiece?
Azrune chapter 2 . 12/26/2017
Yeah, I've already reviewed this chap but as I'm a guest this time I can do it again x)
Rereading is still nice. I can't help but congratulate Conan for not saying "Edogawa Conan, detective" for once, even if it seems a bit OOC, but I guess even him can be careful sometimes P
JackFrost14 chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
This is interesting. Keep it up! :)
Syl The tWins chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
Great story, update soon please
GunBlade2018 chapter 7 . 10/27/2017
This is quite rare, nice crossover, hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2017
The story is so cool but it's unbelievably you post longer chapters in the future, please?
vampireluph chapter 2 . 5/23/2017
This is so cool ! I love it so much two of my favorite detectives are going to join forces. !
Pokeevee57 chapter 7 . 4/24/2017
Oh, this is good! This is written very well. The mystery is astonishing!
LovePuppy25 chapter 7 . 4/10/2017
This is amazing! I just finished Sherlock recently and decided to see if there was a crossover between my two favorite detective shows. I'm glad to find this brilliant story! Can't wait until the next one.
guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2017
It's funny how you always begin your chapters with an excuse...
What will be even more funny is your NEXT excuse with your NEXT chapter...
There will be a next chapter... right?
I mean, I have no idea what's going on in your life right now, and have no right to judge you for not updating but please, update... don't leave us in the dark.
Your story is really, really, really fabulous!
sincerely,
Bunniesonrainbows
Meikoow chapter 7 . 2/6/2017
Woooaaa I want more! It's been a long time since I've watched Sherlock and it's like I'm watching it again when I read your story! I found this fanfic by chance and I don't regret it! How comes I didn't think of searching a crossover with Conan and Sherlock... oh my.
I hope you'll update soon because now I'm your fan haha! Good luck ~
Amaya-Lin-Loveless chapter 7 . 2/5/2017
PLEASE UPDATE! This story is awesome! Please continue it!