Reviews for A New Player
When will this continue? I want more for this is a wonderful story.
Starlight Moon Midnight chapter 6 . 8/23
I need more! Now! Please, PLEASE, UPDATE! Love this!
BloodyUsagi89 chapter 6 . 6/30
omg! i love it! conti pls ; - ;
gabbygirl199 chapter 6 . 6/27
Please continue i want to know what happens next
Midnight Rosedrop chapter 6 . 5/31
Okay, so I realize you haven't updated in two years, and there is most likely a good reason why. So I'm gonna fangirl so don't think I'm neglecting the fact that you have a life.

This story is really awesome! The characters are all really well portrayed with the exception of a few times, when it seems required for the plot. I love how the characters are playing off of each other and the way you insert Moriarty's part in the middle of this chapter was done extremely well.

I can't wait for the update! Please update soon. I'll probably reread this multiple times again hoping you do.

Okay done with the fangirling. This is an extraordinary book. Thanks for reading my comment.
WRose chapter 6 . 4/16
Morrl
bajy chapter 6 . 2/11
I love this story. Keep up the good work, I want to know what happens next!
estelle chapter 6 . 2/3
wow! great job! Nice to see Sherlock and Shinichi confrontation!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
This is a reallyreallyreally GREAT story! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!:)
estelle chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
waaaa! such a great story! please, tell me what's next! I think Moriarty is going to discover Shinichi's identitie, unlike Sherlock. But maybe I'm wrong...
Riddle Wraith chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
I really like this. I hope to see it updated sometime in the near future.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
On my god this is amazing everyone is in character so far and I love how sherlock deduces ai and accepts her apparent age and skills without asking any questions. And Moriarty wanting Conan as a pet, haha hilarious and I can totally see him doing just that
I know this hasn't been updated in a while but I really hope it's not abandoned, I only just started reading and already I love it please continue writing this!
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Dat cover image XD
zoela chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Continue please, I really like this story
Conan1412 chapter 6 . 8/15/2015