Reviews for The Locker Room
scarlet knight75 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Very nice fic. :D
Fire Witch 55 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I love it all. But bad at all.
AIREEN COOPER chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Aweasome story
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That was hot hot hot
Riri Yuki chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
xD That's how it REALLYY played out, just kept it outta the game. 3 Love it!
dietcokebreath chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Nice! Didn't see that coming, no pun intended.

A sequel to this could be Jake asking for some "alone time" in the facility restroom.
RareDesires chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
AHAH Oh my god, the ending got me like wha- OH IT WAS JUST A DREAM. I still love it. :D
R u n a w a y B a n d i t chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Damn. I thought I had the first review. But yeah.

Bitch, you are wonderful. Took me till now (yesterday since you deleted the first one I reviewed on) to figure out he was thinking that and it didn't actually happen. Ugh you. More more MOARRR.
AbstractError chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hehe, very cute...But can you imagine the children? :)
SnowBird1452 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I loved Jake and Sherry and wished they had a bit more romance in the game. I think you really captured the characters, especially Jake. Well done! :)
Deliciously chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
OOH, SO THAT WAS ALL IN HIS MIND? DAMN. I don't give favourites out often at all, but you should get one for this is probably what my Canon Jake would have done! (and I'm never into get unless it's a good reason,too! This is one of the few!) Just, one thing, please put an indicator to Where you start writing your notes at the end, it was slightly confusing and I thought it wasn't over. :(
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
;-; Nu, you won't be whipped. Good beginning so far. I liked the interactions and I can see this pairing being very popular right now. Must...not start writing one...too many stories on plate...-faints-