Reviews for Facing up to your demons
92alle chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter! Why do I feel that Eddi may have done a runner?! I hope I'm wrong and she's still waiting in the caravan and we get loads of Leddie interaction :-)
Maria747 chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
This is quite a nice short chapter which is bridging the the gap between Eddi and Luc's and kind of bringing them closer together although slowly, it seems like a positive sign that Eddi has relented and Luc is trying keep a balancing act with trying to keep Eddi on the straight and narrow without provoking her again and work wise, not frustrating Michael at the same time.
Whats in store for this couple next, I wonder?
Many thanks for the lovely mention in your introduction to your latest chapter, you are too kind. It is a joy reading your leddi stories and all the other brilliant leddi writers in this FanFiction forum. I never tire of it.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
Brilliant! So glad you are keeping Leddi alive, I still miss the lots! Hope things become less awkward for them, look forward to when they are together again! :) Cant wait for more!
Maria747 chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Hope you did well in your exams. I really liked this chapter, feel so sorry for Luc as he is trying hard to get Eddi on board and am glad Eddi has softened abit. Really liked the rooftop scenes. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
I hope you have found inspiration for the India Fanfic you are writing as it is a good story too.

Love leddi forever.
92alle chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Thanks for the update and well done on completing your exams! Love that they have sort of made up and Eddi's starting to see sense. Glad you included that little kiss as it gives Luc and us hope for this couple!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Lovely! So glad you are still writing Leddi! Miss them loads. This is very sweet and Im glad she has seen sense! Hope Luc can win her back completley! Congrats on finishing the exams! Keep writing! :D
Maria747 chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I really loved the anguish and emotion seen in Eddi and as a reader you can feel her pain, I also feel for Luc as well, as he tries hard but has an inability to communicate effectively with Eddi. I really felt for both of them.
Thank God, they have a such a good friend like Sacha who can act as a mediator and a bridge to get them back together. He is the only one who understands their frailties and their good qualities and believes they are meant to be together.
I really hope that Eddi and Luc resolve their issues and get back together. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hope your exams went well.

More leddi fiction please.
HolbyFan chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
I love the angst in this fic! Its realistic, she would have been mad at him for ages and you've got her attitude spot on. Love Sachas wise words and the friendship between him and Eddi. Looking forrward to some Leddi cuteness though..hope it ends well! :) Good luck with those exams too!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Loving this chapter and looking forward to the next! So well written I can feel Eddi's anger and pain and Luc's helplessness :-( I do hope they manage to find their way back to each other eventually. Glad you got Sasha involved in helping Eddi, loving their interaction!
Good luck with your exams!
Maria747 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
I really loved this chapter. This is another scenario which could have been acted out. I think you have got Eddi's current state of mind and feelings spot on. I always wanted to imagine what happened between them after the wedding during that week before they came back to Holby.
I hope they manage to sort their issues out. Looking forward to what's in store for Luc and Eddi in the next chapter.

Happy belated birthday!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I thought this was a good chapter and not cheesy at all. You showed Eddi's mindset very well, and her hurt and anger is evident, equally Luc's pained expression shows how he is trying to correct his failings but determined to put things right and get some redemption from Eddi.
Maria747 chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
I really liked this chapter and it wasn't cheesy to me, I think you got Eddi's despair and anger and having to depend on Luc very well and also Luc's guilt ridden mindset and trying to put things right with Eddi well. Looking forward to chapter 5.
Maria747 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
oh no, I hope Eddi is alright. Luc has to do something to save her. Looking forward see what happens in the next chapter. Hoping to read some dialogue between the two.
HolbyFan chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Aww. Poor Eddi...poor Luc! I hope she forgives him soon, Actually I hope he saves her! :o Look forward to more!
Maria747 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Really love this. I hope you finish this story a sit goes behind the scenes after Sacha's wedding that night and what happened. Really miss leddi too much!