Reviews for Mister Gray and I
Ms MMS chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
Another hiatus, are you planning to finish this or not? Please let us know.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2016
Only a sexist misogynistic person such as yourself doesn't recognize Ana'svintelligence and strength or Christian's growth
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Are you on drug? Whoa?
lovergirldeath1827 chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
i love it. your a good writer maybe you could write more its amazing. plz write more
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Hi - This last chapter is totally confusing but I enjoyed the twist on the first three. Try to give us the goods on the photo session. I think you're quite funny! JS
sassygirl10 chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Should have stayed on hiatus. This is boring.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
After skimming through the story, I have to ask why you would write this? I know people wanted AS to be a stronger character, but this is so far off the mark.
NameHermione chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Your summary turned me off. Its the kind of surperiority that makes hypocrites of people like you. You hate the protagonist and yet here you are creating a rather annoying version of her or is it a version of you, being snarky and totally unlikable. Good luck with your new story. I hate it already.
Kathy chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Finally...oily, scary and so fun to read.
Burntcore chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Its more like what he wants to do to her... lolol
rainsong54 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
OMG, what a load of crap. You desperately need a mood enhancer.

I normally don't give reviews to badly written stories, but I'll make an exception for yours.
mericat chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
This is one of the funniest takes on 50 that I have read. You go girl! You really are rockin this one out. I love you describing C as oily and cliched... And her dreams of him are hysterical.
faeriemaiden96 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Subscribed and eagerly awaiting the next chapter. This is just awesome.
Burntcore chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
bauwhahahahahah - this is just awesome.
mericat chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Interesting take. The book makes C looks so in control and attractive. So funny that your Ana finds him sleezy and oily... Can't wait for next chapter.