Reviews for Shocks
MrsSheehanRheon chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
This is really good I'm loving hope you update soon :D xx
Alice chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I am liking this :) Please keep updating, I am really liking your OC and where the stroyline could go with her in it :)

Alice oxo
Kit chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Please update. I look forward to this story.
Jade chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Luvvin it so far, hope for more nathan interaction next chapter
IdiotBanana chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Her relationship with Rosie is soo cute, reminds me of my nephew and I :) this is really great and I love it so far, Can't wait for more!
Adela chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Love it so far - I want to know more about Nora's power and what she can do. Is it related to Nathan somehow?
Brichisa chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Whoop! Yes, I'm liking it very much! I can't remember if I left a review 'till now, but I am now. I love this story. Absolutely love it! I would like to see her interact a bit more with the characters, but I guess that makes up how she handles a social situation ... Anyway, keep going!
Adela chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Moarrr please!
babydake93 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
really liking your story so far please update soon :)
zombiekid chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I love it so far :) and its really hard to find a good nathan/OC story :)
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Depressingly, everyone stopped updating their Nathan/OC stories, so I got extremely excited to see this :D It was a pretty awesome start and your writing is perf, so is Nora. Cant wait to see what happens, hope to see you continue :)

zombiekid chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I have been looking for a Nathan/OC story for ages and this sounds like the begining of a very good story :) I hope you continue it :D