Reviews for The Best Part Of Me Was Always You
flacka94 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Love it! I don't find it OCC he hast nobody to go to, he change his entire life to be with Kurt and now he ruined all, I can relate to need to just forget and get lost on sensations. Blaine wouldn't be Blaine, if his broke wasn't killing him from the inside out.

PLEASEEEE UPDATE SOON

kudos
Hanna chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
it's really good. love it.
bluebellswede chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Never realized that Kurt could really be a royal B.I.T.C.H! Blaine was right in feeling that Kurt didn't care anymore because of his silence/indifference for past 6 weeks...the way Kurt is handling things is wrong and went far too long...Kurt hurt Blaine far more than Blaine hurt him...Blaine did a terrible mistake and new it from the start and felt so badly about it he told Kurt right away. Kurt is purposely hurting Blaine, which is not alright.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This sounds like something that would happen on the show. People would expect Kurt to be the one to fix Blaine. Kurt owes Blaine nothing. All Blaine had to do was send a text or email to Kurt saying they had something important to discuss next time they spoke or skyped, then let Kurt know how he was feeling. Instead Blaine said nothing and cheated.
PerfectBlackbird chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Talk to him Kurt
bluebellswede chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Interesting to hear how things are going after the break up. Can't wait for more.
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3