Reviews for Tears Don't Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Awwww I love this! The journey you took the characters and the reader on is stupendous great piece.
masksarehot chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
"For anybody who is feeling like shit. There is a message in this piece for you." I think it may be fortuitous that I am only just now reading this piece.

"It wouldn't be alright." - gut-punch opening!

"If she no longer possessed the elements, then she would embody them in herself." etc., KLJSDFKLJSKLDJF love this

Love that Mako understands the Avatar as a "burden"

Korra escaping the sorrow of everyone else really resonates with me, as does her emotionally shutting everyone else out on the ride home.

"The road is going to be long and she'll want to escape. I hope you are patient." - YES

Mako suggesting guards posted outside her room ouch my heart

Mako waiting for her, and "Are we going or not?" aksjdf;kajsdf you're going to make me like Mako

"She wasn't like stone just yet – but, in time, she'd be the best damn rock that ever existed." KORRA BB ;_;

"It wasn't as overbearing as an embrace." love this

"You should take care of him, like he tries to take care of you." - ;;;_;;;

I love how broken Korra is. Is that mean of me? But I love it.

The interaction with Tahno is heartbreaking, as is Korra's lack of reaction.

"He watched Korra, his Korra slowly come back from the depths of depression, slowly surface from the darkness if only for now." YES KORRA COME ON GOOD BOY MAKO

AVATAR IS BACK YES YES YES GOOD

Love the tentative reunion with Tenzin, how she has to ease back into training...seems extremely in-character!

"This is all I have left. And I am going to master it and do you and Aang proud." SKJDF:LKJSF MY HEART

"Any time you are lonely, or broken" through to "have the sun shine on your face. You are dearly loved." ...ouch, my feels, man

BRACELET SKLDJFLKSJDF MAKO GOOD MAN

"Everything was alright." *STANDS UP AND APPLAUDS*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
omg im not going to write a super long review because im bad at it but i just wanted to say that yOUR WRITTING IS GOLD, AND THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! 3 keep it up!
TeaC0sy chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Let me preface this by saying I know nothing about the Avatar universe. So I can't comment on characterisation, but what I can tell you is that stylistically, your writing is pretty much at the top of its game right now. I'm positive that everything you wanted this fic to achieve has been achieved, and then some. This is a perfect oneshot. I wish I could pick out my favourite bits, but that would be pretty impossible... I could see every event playing in my head. I felt like I could hear every conversation, and I felt every emotion. I'm sorry I've been a rubbish friend lately. And reading this fic to the end was difficult, not because I was relating to Korra (parts of the story, yeah, but not all of it), but because this was YOUR emotion. I felt it ALL and it hit me really hard, I'm actually crying a lil here XD but the positivity at the end - it worked perfectly in the story. And I can't tell you how glad I am that you're feeling more like yourself again.

Your writing is amazing. I'm running out of ways to say it and still sound sincere :) lots of love.
Making Some Toast chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is how I wished the season ended! Seriously, you captured Korra perfectly. It would take her awhile to cope with not being able to bend and especially firebending. I loved how Mako tagged along but he wasn't too pushy until she really needed it. There was so much emotion and that it hurts my feels. This deserves a lot more recognition!
A Road Unturning chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Okay, lets all pretend I know whats going on in LOK or ATLAB and the like.

Even if my knowledge of the fandom is a bit shaky, this is none the less, very impressive.

"...that in time, her grief would evaporate into a memory." - Simple, strong and gorgeous.

There is such a relatable edge to this character. You craft her emotions so well. There is a warmth and humanity to this prose. The bittersweet yet hopeful tones are lovingly painted. Also is the depressive alienation coming from losing something so close and such a large part of yourself.

Lovely work! It says a lot when I can read something you write out of a fandom I know nearly enough zilch about. XD
FireladyNanai chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I can't believe this fic only has one review so far. This is the way I wanted Mako to turn out when I first started watching the show only to have the authors totally drop the ball with him. Anyway, I usually ship Korra with Bolin but I love the way you handled this pairing! Please write more for the Avatar Fandom? :D
Danko Kaji chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I faved this because you are a wonderful writer! :D I mean, you must be the most magnificent writer if you managed to make a couple so impossible become *acceptable* in this fic alone.

I really wish the season finale's aftermath went something like this. I never once thought (or wanted to believe) Makorra would ever work, but you did! Why can't the Nickelodeon Mako be as awesome as your Mako? Makes me wonder where true professional creativity lies. Hmm... ;3 (I'm still hurting from the HUGE betrayal that is Avatar: The Last Airbender. Why oh WHY did Katara and Zuko NOT HAPPEN?!)

Anyway! Congrats on your Fanfic book! I didn't know it was legal to sell them (but then again, people sell fanart like it's a legit business). Makes me want to write FFX/-2 related stuff! I'm really happy for you that not only you met Harada face to face and he loved your stories, but you are such a successful person. It makes me happy to see you happy. :3

And also, I enjoyed this one-shot in an empathic and profound level. I've been in Korra's shoes, and maybe still am and trying to get back into what I love that's not what it used to be. Like bending for her, writing to me is my life and I can't let go of it. Sometimes things change for the worse and I'll always change, and I must try to renew my passion in what remains. So, yeah. You touched me deeply with this story.

Thank you for the pm. It's nice to know you still think of me sometimes. :3 (I'm no better; it's been so long my heart aches something fierce.) It made me really sad to find out about your brain tumor, and I hope you are fighting like a warrior in any possible treatment you can afford.

I miss you, friend.

(And I saw that review on my Lea/Isa story! Hearts!)