Reviews for Definitely Spontaneous
Yasss, do like
sasusakuxnaruhina chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Aw That was pretty cute
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
you are awesome !...too bad this is the only yaoi story of this pairing you should make a sequal for all the girls that just fangirled like me.:p
EvenwhenImGone chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
oh god the feels! so good and romantic!
Sakura-San chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Ha, they don't realize that they were already together after death. Nice Work!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
XD I love your dirty mind!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
OMFG! XD I love you I love you I love you!#
Astrea chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
I loved it. It was awesome. You should definitely write a sequel to this. It would be awesome. ;)
ImANewB chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Awesome!
What chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I CAN'T KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE. I JUST LOST 100 DOLLORS BECAUSE I FANGIRLED

OMG *hearts*
HappyHappydesu chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I applaud your outstanding finesse on this fanfic. Your plot is fantastic, even though much is borrowed from the actual storyline. I found it odd, however, that the doctor, namely Otonashi, was stripping in the patient's room, instead of a separate one. It was also strange that he started sharing his bed because that kind of thing is illegal. It's also surprising that there were no nurses around even when they heard Hinata screaming. Anyway, where you lack in medical knowledge and hospital familiarities, i have to say, you make up for it by your ingenious characteristical prowess of Angel Beats. Good job. That is all. (lol, i don't really talk like that. I just wanted to try out that classy sort of vibe.)
KeshayaRock chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Plz write more itz Soooo good
Sorakesu chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Not bad. Wish it was longer lol
falsedfaith691 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Nice enjoyed it a lot
PurpleSecurityMonster chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I totally love this story, I'm glad someone decided to make a yaoi story about those two since there isn't any. Also Otonashi and Hinata make a really cute couple :3