Reviews for Definitely Spontaneous
falsedfaith691 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Nice enjoyed it a lot
BlueIceMonster chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I totally love this story, I'm glad someone decided to make a yaoi story about those two since there isn't any. Also Otonashi and Hinata make a really cute couple :3
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Awwww
lang12345 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Loved is there gonna b more
IshiGen chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
There was some mistakes I really wanted to state, but now that I'm pointing it out, I can't remember them . Just give me an honest review. :I
lulu345 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It was really good, super cute and fluffy with a hint of tangy lemon lol! Especially considering english isn't your first language (I'm actually curious as to waht is your first language?). There were a few tiny mistakes but they were easily overlooked because of the great storyline :). I would definitel love a sequel where they meet in their next life :) I'm sure you would do a great job with it!
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! NO MISTAKES WHAT SO EVER! PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE OTONASHI N HINATA! PLEASE 4 THE SAKE OF EVERYONE WHO LOVES OTONASHI X HINATA, MAKE MORE OF YOUR AMAZING STORIES, really appreciate it if u do XD
Angiepanda1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Holy crap, omg, gtfo, that was like- like- just-
admin: please hold for fangirl and squeals commence.
ASDGKUBUYYRDUGV57(7(,ugvUg7(,vuGV7(,uGV7(vGV6(,yGV(7,ugh(,uv)$,vuGv6; )7!ijm8$!UHF;5!
Admin: thank you :)
Holy crap, PLEASE make a sequel!
emiko-chan18 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
i think you should wright sequel to this and where they meet in the afterlife. It will be thrilling.
iiTeddyBear chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! :D This should have like ten chapters in it! I love the anime and you fanfic so much that this is my fifth time reading it! 3 And with each read I love it more and more!
EchoSkies chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I absolutely love this story! You should definitely write a sequel to it!
13Grell13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
that was so sweet! loved it! thank you!
xXMilkyXx chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Very good, but only suggestion is to switch the description to Hinata x Otanshi. It is backwards since Otanashi was bottom.
Mirajane chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Another amazing story... It could be more descriptive on some parts. Other than that, it was great.
Erias chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Aww...I vote for a sequel! :) I too, had just watched the ending but I like this pairing more. I think I would've liked more details here and there in this fan fiction - to me but I like it like this too.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »