Reviews for Definitely Spontaneous
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Awwww
lang12345 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Loved is there gonna b more
IshiGen chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
There was some mistakes I really wanted to state, but now that I'm pointing it out, I can't remember them . Just give me an honest review. :I
lulu345 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It was really good, super cute and fluffy with a hint of tangy lemon lol! Especially considering english isn't your first language (I'm actually curious as to waht is your first language?). There were a few tiny mistakes but they were easily overlooked because of the great storyline :). I would definitel love a sequel where they meet in their next life :) I'm sure you would do a great job with it!
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! NO MISTAKES WHAT SO EVER! PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE OTONASHI N HINATA! PLEASE 4 THE SAKE OF EVERYONE WHO LOVES OTONASHI X HINATA, MAKE MORE OF YOUR AMAZING STORIES, really appreciate it if u do XD
Angiepanda1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Holy crap, omg, gtfo, that was like- like- just-
admin: please hold for fangirl and squeals commence.
ASDGKUBUYYRDUGV57(7(,ugvUg7(,vuGV7(,uGV7(vGV6(,yGV(7,ugh(,uv)$,vuGv6; )7!ijm8$!UHF;5!
Admin: thank you :)
Holy crap, PLEASE make a sequel!
emiko-chan18 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
i think you should wright sequel to this and where they meet in the afterlife. It will be thrilling.
iiTeddyBear chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! :D This should have like ten chapters in it! I love the anime and you fanfic so much that this is my fifth time reading it! 3 And with each read I love it more and more!
EchoSkies chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I absolutely love this story! You should definitely write a sequel to it!
13Grell13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
that was so sweet! loved it! thank you!
xXMilkyXx chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Very good, but only suggestion is to switch the description to Hinata x Otanshi. It is backwards since Otanashi was bottom.
Mirajane chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Another amazing story... It could be more descriptive on some parts. Other than that, it was great.
7thchild chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Aww...I vote for a sequel! :) I too, had just watched the ending but I like this pairing more. I think I would've liked more details here and there in this fan fiction - to me but I like it like this too.
IshiGen chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Kay... Just posted... The Angel Beats! FanFiction page has been quiet. this probably wont be seen... Sorry about the title... It was suppose to have three periods after each word.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2