Reviews for New Beginnings
Dani otd chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
That was done as a Round Robin? Wow, you really can't tell, you three managed to keep a very consistent voice (and oddly enough, a voice that is quite different from all your individual writings), kudos! The flow is excellent, and you've started enough plot threads here to base a long and epic series on, so don't be teasers and start working on the next chapter please! :D
qbonbon chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Maybe?! Of course you guys must continue it! It's good!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Thanks! I love it, so please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Great Job! I hope you continue this ! Thanks so much!
meldatsme chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
now that i've read this again, but for the first time here, i'm surprised that i sometimes couldn't make out who's writing is who's. Considering that we didn't really have a storyline we were following and that we could change the direction at any point during our turn, the story ended up with pretty good flow til the end. we're thinking that if there's enough interest in this story, we'll continue it in this same round-robin fashion as soon as we can get together again. so let us know!
Hope chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I think you three did an amazing job! I love the storyline and would love if you all would continue!
Carolyn1202 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I logged in now so I will write some more . It flows really well. And I do hope you write more on this story . i want to find out how Jenny's ankle is , who was following them and what happens to Bea and Ben!
Carolyn1202 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I loved reading this! . I think it's cool the three of you did it as a round robin. Excellent story and you can't tell that you switched writers every three sentences. Hope the 3 of you collaborate again soon.