Reviews for Chasing Butterflies
Reon23 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Is so cute! I love how Sander since then like Donny to himself alone. I like how Nico has his Percy.
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I would have been doing the same thing Percy was. It would be a little suspicious if my husband/wife did that. I'm sorry but that happening is like giving you your drivers license and a set of car keys and saying "go somewhere and don't come back for a few hours" to a overly excited teenager who wants to drive. The teenager would take the keys and go driving while we would be suspecting something was going on. I LOVE IT!
Alex Sterling chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
love it!
captain guava chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE!;!
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
It was... So cuuute ! *mode fangirl activated* Nick is so thoughtful, adorable ! And I love Pers├ęphone ! And the crush between Sander and Don is also cute and adorable !
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Beautiful o.o O.O
Mywingsarecooler chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I love this! Nico and Percy fluff is just the best!
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
The ending was just perfect. Loved this whole one shot, Nico was so sweet.
Aspira-Silver skylark chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
cute...the ending is cute
Awesomegirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
...i think im falling in love with you... Tear T
OxOxPercyArtLuverXoXo chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Aww 3 is JP like for jason and percy or something ehhh who cares, love it :)
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow. Like, totally wow. This is seriously one of your best jobs. It had so many new ideas and some many little details that make all the difference that it was amazing. Well, let me start:

The children: Love them, love them, love them. Each and everyone of them. The way you described them all was just perfect and adorable and I could just picture them in my mind. Donny is my favorite, by the way.

New Athens: Genius. Absolutely genius. It was the first time someone even thought about that and it was great.

Piper and Annabeth's children: What you did about them being able to have children the same way Athena does was brilliant.

Herc and Sander fighting over Donny's attention: No price. I laughed a lot.

Persephone's blessing: One of the best parts of the story. It was so creative it left me astonished. Specially because I've always liked Persephone a lot and the vain and mean way that she is portrayed in the books made me unhappy as hell.

Really, this story is something to be proud of.
Scarlett Muhayo chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
an amazing story

now that i think about it

where do you get all these ideas and creativity from?

whats next?

please write soon :)
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
:D I is happy now You seriously love the mpreg, huh? The butterflies were adorable, like a reprieve to the dragonflies, but different
Thaliag.2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This absolutely wonderful. I loved the fluff. I liked the crush between Sander and Donny, so cute. It was adorable and I would love to see more.