Reviews for Throwing Away a Hero
forestreject chapter 16 . 2/19
What's the title of the next installment?
hawkswench chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
I enjoyed your story but the very ending. Leaving Draco at the lake by himself for an ending was like "what no more?" But I'm not really sure on how you could have ended it pass that.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
I have some more...
1 Dumble-bumbles
2 dumb as a brick
3 dumb in a box
4 Dumble-donut
5 dumb as a cork
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
brilliant! just one tiny insignificant little thing it's Imperius not imperious
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
i thought of another name for that crook... dumble-donut!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
dumb as a duck... brilliant
how about dumb as a brick and... dumb in a box? LOL
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Voldemort translates as something along the lines of Flight from death or Flight of death I was lousy at translations at school though so i don't know exactly how accurate it is
ThomasNealy chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
This was a good story. Are you still planing on a squeal?
StupidChinaBook chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
I have a new nickname for Dumbledore. How about Dumbdumbdore
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Wow I never read an evil dumbledore story this is new. Since he was evil when he was younger
Alie-yaoi chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
I like your story
GBTtown chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Hmmmmm... thanks for the heads-up about this story. I liked the premise but it was pretty weak on Bumblesnorts true motivation and the depth of his perfidy. Also, with the past speculation that there was always more to the relationship between Dimpledick and Grindlewald, it could have been Grinderwild that showed up to avenge his little Bumblebee at the end. Adding the Master of Death section was just over the top. You left him as clueless as he was in canon.
PLUS all that time on the beach was wasted as you didn't allow him one good hookup! I am mostly a Harmonian (and so is JKR) and leaving her to RW is just a waste of a good character and too close, again, to canon.
Ulimo chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
Dumb old Dork
Tavaril chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
A very good, well balanced story which I thoroughly enjoyed reading. You did a great job with this.
Kinsfire chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
All I could think when I read the beginning of the chapter was the old joke that ends "Sir, it's a trap! There's two of them!" *laugh*