Reviews for All for Her
warrof chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
Nice! a little short and contrived but a good read all around
Nethis chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
really enjoyed this story, though i still think that ino gave up hating naruto too easily. I think it shoulda been a bit of a slower process and the drama from it woulda added to the story very well imo. Anyways, was a very nice read, i cried several times through it.
reapertmn3 chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
This was a very interesting story, I don't know what it is about your writing but it makes me happy and sad at the same time. This is the fifth of your stories that I have read and I am always captivated by the summary. I don't seek your stories out intentionally but it seems I am forever attracted to your interesting works of art.

Overall this was a very sad story that made me feel very sad for both naruto and ino. (Mostly just angry at ino through most of it). Your style of writing is very good and I really liked the story.

Reapertmn3
SmokenShadows48 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
read the whole story first and even if it did have a few grammar errors here and there i found it was a really good story and frankly don't understand why some wouldn't like but i guess that doesn't matter but i would like to say bravo and continue to write stories with a passion plus make a few more like this but with more words, battles, longer chapters, and maybe some lemon (the lemon is your choice) but i thought id throw it out there since i have also read some of your other stories and felt that it would hurt her more if they had done it but that is my opinion and ... i don't know and some other things that would shock us beyond belief alright... and sorry this took so long to read but i like to fully explain my thought and then state my reasons of why it took so long so with all that done i shall say PEACE OUT and if you don't know who sent this to you my... name... Is... SmokenShadows48 and i to like NaruIno
chrysanths chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Babies ever after.

'Spechul' bloodlines for some reason.

Children imitate parents.

OTP.

The end.
chrysanths chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Trust issues. Since he did not trust her, he deserved to die?

Is this the same universe where pantie thievery is rewarded with beheading?

That was the most stupid explanation ever.

No brainwashing, or subtle manipulation into a worse opinion, she wasn't even blackmailed into staying away from Naruto to protect him. She was just a spoiled bitch with some emotional problems.

And then everything is happy again, and angst? What angst?

They're making out! Happy end! /sarcasm
chrysanths chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
What. A. Cop out.

Oh Naruto, I'm such a child in that I have no idea what I want. Let me just want you dead because you're the jailor to a demon and it's not like I've ever seen demon carriers before. Gaara? Who is this I don't even

No proper character development. No real explanation as to where the hate comes from, or a reasonable degree of defrosting. After EVERYTHING that she put him through, this was lame. Like pain and suffering are not even taken seriously because they love each other in the end. People ruin relationships with a HELL of a lot less. Even some of canon's most hateful care enough about Naruto, so why did nothing reach his head about respecting himself?

And Naruto? He is as stubborn as Ino - maybe more so. So for him to forgo the optimism of getting through to Ino, he goes way too far into despair and even wants to die. No amount of apologies or declarations of love can fix something like this. Ino betrayed his trust and stomped on his heart repeatedly, out of selfish and childish hate. Obviously there will be trust and self esteem issues long after he takes her back, if he even does. Which I do not support in any way here.

Because Ino is a bitch.

She needs a chakra powered kick to the face more than Kakashi needs to get a girlfriend in canon. There will be cold looks and people will most definitely threaten her in the event she hurts Naruto again. That kind of thing will not vanish after the fact...

... I just can't believe this. Mind melds. What is this I don't even... You can't fix things like that. Ever. How is this a show of love or care or whatever?

Sorry, I really needed to flame this. Stories like this are controversial. By nature. I just get so frustrated...

Sorry!
chrysanths chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
asdfghjkl Ino, I kill you!
chrysanths chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Brainless bitch.

She doesn't even claim that Naruto is the demon himself - she openly states he has the kyuubey inside of him, so why is that suddenly a problem?

What, will apologizing make things better? Hell no. I want to see her completely crushed from the revelation about what she's been doing. I want her to suffer and go on her knees and BEG for forgiveness.

Not even love can excuse wanting to kill someone.

/rageragerage
chrysanths chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
... go to hell, Ino.

I hope she sacrifices herself to save Naruto.

You don't just do that BS to someone.
rescue 007 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Why did u make naruto a crybaby hoe?
naruhanaI4445 chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
wow just wow this story had me crying all the way through sometimes sad others mad nd the last few happy
malymac chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
I think a bad end would have been better for this one: Ino kills Naruto then thinks of how much she still loves him afterwards, driving her insane especially after Naruto makes it so the others can't harm her.

Still, the story was very well done. Naruto's destructive obsession with Ino was nicely captured as well as her initial loathing of him. The rebuild up of her feelings for him was pretty well paced to end where you did.
Darious Frost chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Yet again, nicely done!
shmexy story chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
really cool story keep it up man