Reviews for The Collision Through Reed Girl's Eyes
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 8/28
It initially shocked me that Bella was a plotter and a planner, but of course she would have to be to get THIS Cullen's attention. Good for her!
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 3/27
Nice one Bella. The carrot was dangled and a nibble took place! ;-)
Teresa R chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Great job lol
Paty4Hale chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Knowing what She thought that moment is great! I wonder if maybe you would do another chapter like this, but with another eventos. I dont know, chapters like when he asked her to be his girlfriend, or the date, it would be interesting, just asking (you can do it as wrl as you can not).. I loved SC!hugs from Venezuela
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This is great! Can't you write more through Reed Girl's eyes!? Pleeeeaseeee(puppy dog eyes)!?
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Damn that was hot!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Oh my lord that was hot! Most of the time I dislike reading a story in one pov and then reading in the other person's because I feel like Im going to read the same thing over and over but I sincerely loved this one and enjoyed hearing Bella be so devious!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
that's all sort of great guys always want what they cant have. she will have him eating out of her hand in no time believe me know from experience [snicker]
Just Sus chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Oh, I liked hearing from Bella's POV...she was really stalking him...
twihard4everandalways chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This was so good!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
HA! So she did run into him on purpose . . . fantastic! She's very smart with that planning. Funny, that it really did work. She had no idea how much it worked . . . he was hooked from go. At least he thought it would be one more and done . . . but, uh-uh . . . he got snagged by her and it was/is wonderful. Back to the regularly scheduled program . . .
twirob chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
excellent o/t /prequel ;)
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Haha! It was nice having her pov... Remind me of good memories of this story! Thanks :-)
Annazonie chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Glad I read! Now I get it! Lol... Now, knowing that first chapter made sense. !
DeeFC chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Loved reading the beginning through Bella's POV. It would be awesome to see this continued. Just like WWF/WWS, it's fun seeing both POVs.