Reviews for The Collision Through Reed Girl's Eyes
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 3/26
Damn that was hot!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Oh my lord that was hot! Most of the time I dislike reading a story in one pov and then reading in the other person's because I feel like Im going to read the same thing over and over but I sincerely loved this one and enjoyed hearing Bella be so devious!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
that's all sort of great guys always want what they cant have. she will have him eating out of her hand in no time believe me know from experience [snicker]
Just Sus chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Oh, I liked hearing from Bella's POV...she was really stalking him...
twihard4everandalways chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This was so good!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
HA! So she did run into him on purpose . . . fantastic! She's very smart with that planning. Funny, that it really did work. She had no idea how much it worked . . . he was hooked from go. At least he thought it would be one more and done . . . but, uh-uh . . . he got snagged by her and it was/is wonderful. Back to the regularly scheduled program . . .
twirob chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
excellent o/t /prequel ;)
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Haha! It was nice having her pov... Remind me of good memories of this story! Thanks :-)
Annazonie chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Glad I read! Now I get it! Lol... Now, knowing that first chapter made sense. !
DeeFC chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Loved reading the beginning through Bella's POV. It would be awesome to see this continued. Just like WWF/WWS, it's fun seeing both POVs.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Teehee :) Thanks for sharing this.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Loved it!
Ctorrado chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I LOVE THIS GIRL. FOR REAL.
pinkbubbles134 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I like this bella character. She is tough and a smart one. Great great great writing.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I really loved seeing this from her pov. I thought I had reviewed this and apparently I hadn't. How I miss these two. Great job as always