Reviews for Maybe I Don't Want You to Go
guest chapter 3 . 4/18
please update soon
i really like your story
bluestring chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Ooooohhhhhhh. . . .Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Someone chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Please update, I love this story. There aren't many Logan/Lucy stories so please don't stop with this story.
RomioneAlways51 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Aw they're all blaming Logan :'( this is a really awesome story! I think I might like Logan and Lucy together :) please update soon!
RandomReviewer chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I love this! I need to know what's going to happen, update soon! Lol.
KendallsCoverGirl804 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
i just love this story good job
WOWcow chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Woah! I have no idea where this story is gonna go. Great job for doing a super original idea!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
SOOOOO GOOOD! And its good you have all the show facts right like their last names and the apartment number
RosesAreForWriters chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
THINGS THAT CAUGHT MY THOUGHT: (Good title, IMO)

'"You came back for me!" James commented." Big Time Audition inspired, maybe? I just stared at that one for a sec. If so, nice. If not, I think you still somehow did it subconsciously.

"Carlos asked, a piece of cereal stuck to his chin. HA! HA. HA. HA. HAA! I loved that part. That is just SO CARLOS!"

"So why would Logan want Lucy to keep on living at The Palm Woods? Here Jo thought Logan had more sense than that." Hey now. Jo, keep your nose out of his business. Maybe Camille isn't as good a candidate for Logan as Lucy is! I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THEY GET TOGETHER AND PROVE THESE TWO PIKNIKERS (spelling?) WRONG! Normally I have some respect for Jo, but I didn't really like her here...intentional or no?

There are just some characters I don't feel too much for.

I loved the Carlos/James interaction there.
Do You Wonder chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Oh my... What have you done, logan? I had no idea this was going to blow out of proportion. Cant wait for more!
WoNdY Alice chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I actually had a dream that you updated this story a couple days ago. I woke up and was like, "OMG!" went on my phone and no update.

So you can imagine how awesome I felt when I saw you update! And I love it! I wonder how James will react to Lucy liking Logan. Thanks for the great story and update soon :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Rocking Chapter & More Please
LazyLazyWriter chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Awww..I feel bad for Logan because no one seems to think that Lucy could just simply like him for him...I love the idea of lucy and logan together..he's super hot..girls should fight over him :)
Novemer 2 1990 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Nice job please continue
0809m chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Hey, great chapter, in this moment i dont like jo or kendall because they made wrong conclusions, but the situation its understandable, but not everything turn around them haha, i love it, ill be waiting for the next chapter