Reviews for Dominant
Belladolphus chapter 1 . 11/8
Make up sex? Please?
Ralinde chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
The powershifts in this story are amazing, first Bella has the upper hand, then Rodolphus (though even though Bella is tied up, she still has some control) and then Bella again. Oh the frustation it must give her, being fucked twice on one evening without ever finishing herself. I think she was very in character. Rodolphus' jealousy and anger were well portrayed as well, I can definitely imagine him feeling like that.
["You can come and go as you please," Rodolphus told her, twisting his mouth in a mixture of amusement and disgust. "I wouldn't stop you – I just don't fancy when you go to the Dark Lord and then expect me to make you come…"] That line was just priceless.
the lola chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Really interesting portrayal of Bellatrix and Rodolphus' relationship - I really like reading them. The ending was great, really wrapped everything up and yeah. Your smut is great!
lowi chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I did not expect that ending, if I'm perfectly honest! :O now that I think of it, though, it makes perfect sense.

This story was again super-hot, and you wrote both Bella and Rod so well.

I also think it's impressive how you write the dialogue in a story like this; it doesn't feel unnatural and yet you manages to convey so much.

Great work!
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I've never given much thought to what Bellatrix and Rodolphus's relationship would be like, but this seems really realistic.

The Bellamort references were wonderful, and I felt really quite sorry for Rodolphus and his jealousy until the end bit... that was a fantastic twist. Poor Bella :( Her anger was really powerful, and in-character of course.
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Aww... This was a great fic, and I loved how you wrote the triangle between the Dark Lord, Bellatrix and her husband. And I especially adored the end.
Great work!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I loved the twist at the end, the classic "she's mad and he has no idea why" of relationships, and Rodolphus's complete misunderstanding of Bellatrix and Voldemort's relationship says a lot about Rodolphus. The progression of power shift from Bellatrix to Rodolphus and back to Bellatrix is masterfully handled, especially the rapid little shifts in the middle.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is a really interesting look at the relationship between Rodolphus and Bellatrix. I can definitely imagine Rodolphus being jealous over the fact that Bella preferred Voldemort to him, and I think you characterized him very well. Bellatrix seems pretty in-character to me, also. I definitely think it's realistic that Voldemort wouldn't always care about Bellatrix's pleasure, either, that seems pretty in-character for him. I like Bellatrix's line at the end about Rodolphus being more like Voldemort than people think; it's an interesting idea. As usual, the smutty parts were written very well, also, and I think you did a great job on this fic.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Absolutely wonderful! Just... the entire everything! And especially the ending where she tells Rodolphus that he's more like the Dark Lord than she realizes... it's perfect XD
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Nice! I do love your smut. I'll have to read more of it one day...I like in this one Bellas slight vulnerability, she was tied up, Rod was very clearly in charge (though I adored how stupid she could make him feel, even when she had the lower hand) and at the end neither the dark lord nor rod would satisfy her -that was sad :(
Katie chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I really like this story. I think I've read it 5 times or so. It really makes you think of things in a different way when it comes to Bellatrix and her relationships with Rod and the Dark Lord. Poor Bella. I hope Rod knows what an ass he is.
Gangsta Aragorn 69 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Love it! For once someone writes a story in which Rodolphus isn't a total wuss!
noname chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was freaking AMAZING!
Greyella chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Holy crap that was a stellar...thing of art.
EmMa-Is-TurNiNG-'Le'StRaNgE chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Thank you so much! This was amaazing,at kind of sad at the end. I love Bella so much. You also made it really hot,all at the same time XD Thanks, Well Done :D Emma