Reviews for Of Might and Magic
elenika chapter 10 . 1/2
It's almost a vain wish, but I wish I could read the next chapter which would say that Arthur would never kill the true Merlin and they lived happily after the war was over... But it's been more than a year since the last update... Pity. Maybe, one day, you'll find it in yourself to finish the story... Would be great... No, will be great! Happy New Year!
elenika chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
I wonder if there'll ever be any chapter 12 and so on. It's really nice and intriguing. And I wonder how it all ends... Please, update...
pbs chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
really good that you keep to the plot
the story is certainly interesting and not one paragraph worth skipping over
Helca Maica chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
This fic is wonderfull...! Lots of fluff, lots of hurt and torture scenes, Merthur, magic, witty Merlin... I can't wait to see what you have planned for the battle! :D
I noticed that this hasn't been updated for quite a while...I seriously hope this project isn't dropped. I love this story...!
Helca Maica chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Woooo! :D Finally! I've been looking for a Merthur kind of fic, season 5 spoiler-free, for quite a while now! And this one...this looks perfect! Thank you!
KomokiEmrys chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Dang this was getting good. :(
ash.layyy chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Ah, brilliant story! I need more! :D
Telula13 chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE (cute smile) :D
TormentedGirl chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
Please update! I want to know why Arthur wants to kill Merlin...Love the story!
Destinyseeker91 chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
arthur has to chose merlin our him
Becky chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
i love this story, my fav with merlin and arthur in, you are a great writer, and i hope this story carry's on because i am very gripped :) x
Destinyseeker91 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
yes its great nice job
Mabudachi-trio chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Interesting story so far, its made me laugh and fall in love with it. Hope theirs an update soon
emilyanime1999 chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
never thought i'd read a fanfiction this long but the story is TOO good i ju
st can't stop myself!