Reviews for Finally Face Those Feelings
louis lover chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Wooh, loved your story, too bad is not the real thing, I would've loved if it was. In the victorious episodes, they do have some sort off attraction towards each other. Loved your story.
Secrets4theunderground chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was great! Loved it!
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wow this was amazing! I really enjoyed your version so much better :)
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Aw! That was sure something. I LOVE IT!
meeee chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Awesome!
BeckandToriBeri chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I personally loved your story. I hated how Dan ended it. He just couldn't allow one episode be dedicated to Bori. He had to ruin it with Bade. I felt as if he wanted to be a troll. Your story however would be how I would love to see Beck face his feelings as if facing his feelings was confusing enough. You made it seem like he truly needed the help of Tori or Jade and Tori is obviously my more favorable choice. I felt like that was a very realistic way to show Beck's dilemma and Tori handled it properly. I loved how you portrayed Jade as well. I hate how in stories that they make it Jade tries to break them up. I feel like if Jade saw that Beck moved on she would get the courage to as well. She would also be supportive, even if it hurt so I was COMPLETELY 100% satisfied with your story.
inScense09 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Now this is how the episode should have gone. It would have been perfect.
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I loved this!
LittleCaskettianWolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Awwww awesomely epic story! I'm a borader too! ;D
April chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Really well written! You should have written the ending for this episode! I don't really mind either Bade or Bori but I completely get what you're saying cause I just wanted Beck and Tori to like kiss already in this episode.
FreeToLive603 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
OMG THIS IS PERFECTION. I hope you forever stay on your Bori kick because I just love them to death and this fan ficcccc, ahhh. 3
BigStuOU chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Awwwww man...why can't this be how the actual episode went! Great job, I loved every second of it!
livinthelife321 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
AWESOME...and unlike you, I'm a pretty hardcore Bori fan and I love to hate on Bade, because honestly I don't like them. I'm gonna actually die after watching TSBJ...jk but you get the idea...
DreamOutLoud31 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Why didn't the episode end like this *sobs* Ps: Your writing is amazing. omg.
HydeLuver chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was so good, I'm really glad I looked through the Bori tag tonight. I wish this would have happened on the actual episode because so many of the questions people were asking them are some I wish would be answered. I think you got the characters down to a T which made it more fun to read your story.

I think the texts between Jade and Beck are sweet and it shows a growth in their relationship and shows how much Jade has matured. All in all, this is one of the best stories I've read.