Reviews for After the Match
Monkey D. Writer chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
O.O Eeep! *hides behind Akashi*
Akashi: *raises scissors* Snip snip snip?
Yes, snip snip snip

-MDW
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
You should continue
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Whaaaaaat, this is better than i thought. Kinda. Well, not bad for a noob. ;P lolz

Ahhh sorry sorry, i dont wanna be rude (and i dont think i am but ya know). I was trying to compliment but whatever. Soooo your writing is quite good. Some grammar mistakes here and there but it can be solved with someone beta-ing. It will work out.
I dont understand the thought behind that someone's getting raped and fall for the rapist. I dont ship for that. But some people do so i have nothing to say. Also, yours is not exactly like that but close.(?) Anyway, Aomine raped Kagami, that's what i say. This fic is Angst (another point btw). I enjoyed the conversation. The exchange of words between them is really good. Ending too. It is suitable for the course of the story. The only major thing is that the genre is misleading, i think. It is not romance(i didnt see anything romantic honestly) and/or hurt/comfort (i can see the hurt but not the comfort lol, so it leaves the hurt only and that makes it angst in my weird logic teehee ;P). Overall, i can say it is very good. so *thumbs up*

Argh, why the hell did i make such a long review? :\ mehh..
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
*drooling* ...Must continue... So...a...maz...*faints*
yaya chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
haaa damn ...*Q*
i love it so so so much !
i speak enlish very bad so sorry ...i m french but i love your history kagami is so cute and
aomine pervers et sadique...
tu respectes très bien les caractère des personnages ##
pourrais tu me dis a quand la suite voilà mon facebook :
Ayumi Kanna this a picture of nana for my profile ))
THANKYUU
adgxvnetu chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is really good considering it's your first one. There seems to be quite a few grammar and spelling mistakes. I also noticed at one point that you use their names Aomine ja Kagami a bit too much. The story itself is nice (as nice it can be with rape in it) but it would be even better if we could get to know what Daiki is thinking. These are the kind of things you can't really fix without writing more, so keep up the good work and never give up!
Rangiku chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Nice. I want more. I want to know what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
do you even know how to english? Terribly written.
Horaizon chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
KORE WA AI DESU
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
WOah! Nice one! XD You reminded me of when I first wrote a fanfiction

Although there's some grammatical and spelling errors, the story was good! I enjoyed it I hope you do well in the future! :D

Sign,
Sakimoto
Edainwen chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
oww shit now im truly truly in problems becouse i love the aokaga, but this is just so rape that is like i don't believe this is in the category shit... mhhh i also felt like this could be developèd so much more! is like... yes i want to see this fron the point of view of aomine. that will be great! so i can understand
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ooo this is very well written; there are some grammatical errors but I really did love it! Oh i wish you would write more for this story i would so read it! Great job and keep up the awesome work! :D