Reviews for Broken Pieces
nat157s chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
O.M.G ahh! this was EPIC like wow!

Sorry for the late review btw and just finished reading the whole story! Another cliffhanger what a way to end such a brilliant story, I have been gripped on this story since day one absoulety astounding piece of writting!

Chapter 7- 8 utterly great chapters I love how you expressed Natara's feelings and her P.O.V glad she started remembering again!

Sad to end this but oh my word can't wait to read the seqel like the wait is killing me but I can tell it's gonna be worth the wait! One of the best suspence and dramatic stories on here by far and can't wait to read the sequel.

Once again amazing author! And amazing story! Love, Love, Love! :')

-Nat :') xx
Crimson Endings chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Oh no,cliffhanger!

What's gonna happen?

Ooh!I like that title,Addiction.
It sounds cool!

Can't wait for the sequel!

Crimson Endings chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
You're welcome!

Yay,Mal found her!

cliffhanger!Yay!

HopelessRomantic1994 chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Loved it! Really enjoyed this story from start to finish! Can't wait for the sequel!
mozzi-girl chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
OMG OMG OMG! That was like BAM! I loved that chapter so much! :O
Cannot wait for the sequel!

Mozzi-Girl chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Oh my gosh! That was an amazing chapter! :3 I loved the way you described Natara remembering Mal kind of and all the feelings! 3
And I listened to Broken Pieces by Apocalyptica and I LOVED it! New favourite song! :)
HopelessRomantic1994 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Oh god cliffhanger! Loving this story I'm hooked! Please please update soon I need to know what happens next! :)
-Jade
nat157s chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
So on edge and so many cliffhangers ahh! It so spine tingling reading to the ending because it's so suspenseful I want to know what happens next! Ahh amazing!

The imagery you created in this chapter was utterly brilliant, I could imagine everything happening so cleary in my head.

Oh no Nat I hope Mal get there in time! Well Descriptive and well thought and put together I love this story INCREDIBLE writting!

Can't wait for your next update am literally dying to know what happens! Great work as always! Fantastic Author :')

-Natalie :') xx
HopelessRomantic1994 chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Ohhh loving this! It's so well written! I hope Mal gets to Natara soon!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mozzi-Girl chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Ooh that chapter was brilliant, I could picture everything in my mind perfectly and everything, the descriptions were so well written and it was just so awesome!

I seriously can't wait for your next update, this is one of my fave stories ATM, meaning the ones I adore seeing updates from and get all giddy ;)

Crimson Endings chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
You're welcome:)

Oh no,Nat!I hope she'll be okay...

nat157s chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
So gripped on this story it is Amazing I can't get enough of this story. Fantastic Chapter as always becoming one of my favourites on the fanfiction net archive.

Great storyline and you are one hell of an writer and superb author! :') xx

-Nat :') xx
Crimson Endings chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
You're Welcome:)

Nat,don't let Genevieve tamper with your head even more!

Mal,yay!

Ooh,what's gonna happen next?

mozzi-girl chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Loved this chapter so much! I'm really into this story. I love all your stories though, they all have amazing storylines! :D

HopelessRomantic1994 chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Hooked on this story it's really interesting, I can't wait to find out what happens next! I'm loving it so far! :D Great writing your really talented!