Reviews for The Wedding: A Detective Mellark Comedy
Meli Lullaby chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Seems very promising
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I love the story line, but I found that it's hard to tell who is saying what. I think if you made it more clear who was speaking when it changes speech then it would help. Don't get me wrong though, I think you're a brilliant writer but just think on this? It would improve your writing tremendously :)
Jade R. Manning chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
What's an Obama bumper sticker got to do with anything? Anyways, I love the story! This great writing!
MTK4FUN chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
I really enjoyed reading this one. Your writing is very humorous and your dialogue is great. I feel like I took a mini-vacation reading this one. Thanks! Now on to the sequel.
MTK4FUN chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Just started reading this and had to stop and comment here; this is hilarious! I'm really enjoying your humor.
lovememaybe chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Wait who a hell Is lucy
Browniangel chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Katniss a detective love it and Peeta is an amazing lawyer. I can really see them in those profession. Sounds like Johanna and best friends love it. Sounds like they had a lot of fun drinking out on the town.

Katniss gets a few bruise from from job which I am sure Peeta must hate that part of her job but dealing with it.

Just love how Katniss congrats Peeta on making partner she really is proud of him and boy does she show it. It's a little sad that they don't see each other sometimes. I am sure they make up for it.

Love how someone is still her paper and she a detective. She seems to love to mess with Peeta which is great keeps him wondering what she going to do next. Onto chapter 2 to see who getting married.
Kpfan72491 chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
YES PLZZZ DO A SEQUEL!
laurel-madness chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
lol exploding pigeons
kayola15 chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
OMG I GOT EXTRA THX! HAHA PPL WHO DIDNT! LOL JK. Lol I was laughing when it said exploding piegons and My mom looked at me weird...oh well! Awesome story! Hysterically funny. Just pure awesome! Loved it!
JABmeagain chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
This was really cute. Is it over now? Will there be a sequel with a pregnant Katniss? Or will we see them move to DC?
hpfan73 chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
Aha paper thief busted! And I love the text from Prim about the cat face. :)
kayola15 chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Lol loved it! Lol Effie could be jealous of katniss and wants peeta all for herself! Lol jk ew.