Reviews for EO Challenge: Northern Lights
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Beautiful imagery!
Chick xx
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Get out of here...you are posting from Iceland? :drools: Oh I envy you sooo, sooo, soooo much :D :D.

And seriously Sam...you owe him two pies...no, no you owe him this :D vittlemonster dot files dot wordpress dot ?w438&h584 a Cherpumple pie :D.

They look so beautiful and amazing on tv, I cannot even imagine how it feels like when you are watching them for real. Thank you for the moment for boys :)
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I would love to see the Northern Lights. Are you getting to see them?
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I'd really love to see the Northern Lights from up there! Whether they were there on a hunt or just went to see them, it'd be worth it.

Nice one. :)

Whatever are you doing in Iceland?
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Love it! Such playful, fun banter, with a lightheartedness that just is easily transferred to the reader. :)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Awwww - wonderful, peaceful, a moment out of time. And I bet the nothern lights would mirror his green eyes perfectly - or was it the other way round? Guess my brain's gone missing with this picture of them :-)

I hope you can speak from own experience, regarding the northern lights, it must be such a special sight!

Enjoy!

xx Kate
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
You are SO lucky to be in Iceland. They have the most extensive rare old livestock breeds in the world.
masondixon chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Beautiful. Hope You are having a great time!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Sightseeing Winchester style. Can you picture them setting up a tour safari like but with with extensive legal disclaimers about really possibly dying if you get too close to an indigenous Wendigo or something?
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh, this is wonderful! Are you describing something that you saw in Reykjavik? Good use of the challenge word, and a wonderful image, Winchesters and auroras. Love that the Northern Lights are dancing across the Impala's hood, too, good callback to the end of AVSC
mb64 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is very good!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Good one, Diz! Hope you're having a great vacation!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Sweet. I love it. And it's so descriptive.
laurie31 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Awwww, this is perfect! The boys would love seeing the Northern Lights (and so would I! Not to mention Iceland; both of those are on my bucket list)!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/14/2012