Reviews for Starving
arynwy chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Nice job. I could truly see canon!Snape suffering from a condition like this. The stress he was exposed to alone would mean he'd either eat everything in sight or he'd never be able to stomach much of anything at all, even when he was literally starving. Even though I was sad and frustrated that he didn't live, I could only think how much a relief death had to be for him in the end.

Very insightful of you to clue into the fact that Sirius would recognize his difficulty and nonverbally rub salt into a hidden, gaping wound. He would have suffered somewhat similarly, from his stay in Azkaban. The level of animosity between the two was almost poisonous and just drips off the page.

I wouldn't mind it in the least if you ever decided to come back and revisit this again. It would be nice if Molly, Poppy or Albus could take the time to get him to care for himself a bit.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
So sad!
H chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I LOVE IT!
OspreyEmblem chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Absolutely brilliant.
regularuser chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Please write more of this it's so sad I feel so bad for Snape. Why won't someone take care of him!
Seto K4iba1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is an awesome story. Snape really seems in character. I think you should try to do a continuation
Petite Rogue chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Severus at his most human. Beautifully written, instant favourite.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
good.
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I like this story. Thank you for writing it! It was very well composed and a quite interesting topic.
Amariposa chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I'm very nearly speechless...but I'll try to express my thoughts on this amazing story so I can do it the justice of another review.

First-I think this is the most believable story featuring an eating disorder that I've read. Period. I could see this unfolding as if it were cannon, the characters were so precise and on target.

As for Serverus...I feel so horrible for him! Reading it I just wanted someone to figure out he had a problem and BE THERE for him. The ending sentences just broke my heart (though most of Severus's thoughts we're just tugged my "quick, be sad!" strings).

So, to save this reader's heart from forever being broken-please, please, continue this story! It's a refreshing break from most others and it just doesn't "feel" done. Someone needs to help Severus!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
So sad! God I love u Severus! I feel for u, he has it so hard. I just want to hug him! Good work, very angsty.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
great story u should make like a part two.
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow that was brilliant! Amazing job! You should most definetly continue on with more chapters or a sequel story..i think you should have him and hermonie become friends or something. Good luck!
TrisanaSanche chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I hope this is not the end - please let us know that someone, anyone, cares about him?
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Please write more! This looks like a really great plot and this is an awesome start! :) - Could you please write more soon?! I can't wait :D
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »